02 mv

grandnat86

finally got my scanmaster and adjustable fpr installed, took the car out for a drive and the o2 mv were floating around 400-800 while cruising and almost 0 at wot, when i would recall it after it said 023 at 45 mph with no knock, car is running fine and not smoking or anything, fuel pressure is set to 43 with vac off, it also has a tt chip, the other numbers at idle are
af-4
l8-31
bat-13.5
int-128
bl-141
clt-196
tps-.46
iac-26
cc-51

When did you hit the gas? i know you should read your 02 in 3rd gear. If you hit the recall button while your in the gas it will clear it and reset from when you let off the button.

Hi,
Idle isn't too eye opening,but your numbers are pretty good. Your ride looks like a good one!

What?? :confused: BL is way high, tps is borderline high, and 02 is unintelligible. Also, from the temp, looks like you need to install a cooler thermostat. Try another run and see what the o2 is doing.... should be bouncing all over the place at idle, bouncing a bit less at cruise, and hi 700's - low 800's at WOT....

What?? :confused: Try another run and see what the o2 is doing.... should be bouncing all over the place at idle, bouncing a bit less at cruise, and hi 700's - low 800's at WOT....

Hummm, let's see--mine & most will be more steady @ idle (750-800'ish warm), and then typically bounce all-around during cruise.:confused:

What?? :confused: Try another run and see what the o2 is doing.... should be bouncing all over the place at idle, bouncing a bit less at cruise, and hi 700's - low 800's at WOT....

Hummm, let's see--mine & most will be more steady @ idle (750-800'ish warm), and then typically bounce all-around during cruise.:confused:

Well, your car probably idles better than mine! :smile: Seriously, bouncing around at idle or cruise is normal. Cars with an open loop idle programmed into the chip (which most are these days) are much more steady at idle. I was just implying that the idle/cruise o2's are likely to be unsteady, whereas the wot 02 is much more critical... :smile: