'02 GS Nationals

N

NOSjohnWE4

WHO IS GOING ?!?! I'd like to get a "convoy" driving down there...a line of TR/GN's makes my heart go THUMP. C'mon, it would make for some great pictures or video.

John C.
General Manager
Platinum Motorsports
"Any tires/wheels @ lowest prices guaranteed!"
**for Turbobuick members only**
->Nitto & BF Goodrich drag radial authorized dealer.
->Weld wheel authorized dealer!
->Centerline & American Racing authorized wheel dealer!
->Demon Carb authorized dealer.
->NOS authorized dealer.
->ATI Procharger authorized dealer.

Where and when???

Ill go if I can. Id like to get the bodywork done on the car and get it painted first if I can. If the cars ready, IM up for it!!! Ye ha!

I know theres some guys around the utica area with Gns & TRs too. Wonder if they'd be interested....

Me and a friend may be interested if you get something going. We're in NE Pennsylvania and could maybe meet up somewhere. Keep me posted:)

GS 'nats

Cool ! I met up with Eric from down in PA the other day to deliver his wheels to him and forgot to even ask him if he was interested. I think JASON is the closest member on this board to me...nobody else live nearby. hahaaaa....what's the deal with that? Anyone else live closer than JASON ???

John C.
G.M.
Platinum Motorsports

Im not sure, but I think Steve LoPiccolo still has his GN. He lives in Utica. I dont think he is on this board, but he is on the GN-Ttype members list. (last I checked anyway). The one time I saw that car of his was really sweet. He said its a 10 second car, and at the time he was considering a stage2 motor. Im pretty sure he said he knew a few guys with TRs. Hes sold a few in that area too.
I really dont know of anyone else, not in this area. Hey, this is upstate NY. You gotta have a 4x4 lifted with monster tires around here or you must be some kinda freak.. (IM a freak, so what,,)

Other than that, you got the guys in the western part of the state..buffalo, rochester, and their club.

'nats

yeah, i know Steve LoPiccolo pretty good. he came and looked at my silver T to buy as well. last time i talked to him he still had that "10 second capable" car. nice car when i saw it as well. i'm hoping Tanya has our baby boy kinda early so we can cruise on down to the 'nats. keep in touch ....

John C.
G.M.
Platinum Motorsports

Me and a buddy are headed down. I'm not sure when we're leaving (either Wednesday or Thursday). Which way do you guys go? I live right off of I-70 just south of Pittsburgh. I know a lot of people from eastern Pa go right through here.