'02 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins...

...It was nice meeting you Keith

Same here, it was nice hanging with you and Tim for awhile. It's not every day I get to meet celebrities (magazine)... :biggrin:

Otherwise this was the first time I've taken the truck on a "long haul" with weight behind it. Ususally I'm just beating up on P/S's & D-max's around town... :eek:

K.

I fixed it for ya.

Ususally I'm just getting beating up on by P/S's & D-max's around town... :mad:

K.
if you just bought a D'max to begin with you would not be having that problem.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I fixed it for ya.

if you just bought a D'max to begin with you would not be having that problem.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh... Hell... I see a new class for the Reynolds event. TDTR = Turbo Diesel Tow Rig...!! All vehicles entering this class must have pulled a loaded trailer to the event. After that anything goes... :eek:

K.

Same here, it was nice hanging with you and Tim for awhile. It's not every day I get to meet celebrities (magazine)... :biggrin:

Otherwise this was the first time I've taken the truck on a "long haul" with weight behind it. Ususally I'm just beating up on P/S's & D-max's around town... :eek:

K.

Celebrites.... ur too much!.....lol:eek:

see ya in BG!

I took the truck to Pennsylvania and back last week, and got 23-24mpg with the family, luggage, and motorcycle... :biggrin: The truck now has just over 110k miles on the odometer.

Going to give Tim a visit @ TRE DIESEL PERFORMANCE for some more goodies in a couple weeks... ;) :eek:

K.

New in the box, Yet to be installed:

-Opie's MitUSA lift pump setup
-BlueChip Redline fuel box

These parts have been installed for a few months now... ;)

And the truck is back up for sale... :(

$12,900.00

K.

Still for sale...

I'm also interested in a trade for an early '90s Harley FXR & $$$...

K.

I dont know if you are interested but i have a nice 56 Chevy Belair 2-door post that i would like to trade for a good deisel. I can send you pictures and info if you are interested. Let me know !! :biggrin:

I dont know if you are interested but i have a nice 56 Chevy Belair 2-door post that i would like to trade for a good deisel. I can send you pictures and info if you are interested. Let me know !! :biggrin:

No, but thanks. Really the only trade at this point that interests me is an early '90s H-D FXR...

K.

$12,000...

or

Trade for black with chrome trim '87 TR...

or

Trade for '90-'94 or '99-'00 Harley Davidson FXR, and some $$$...

The truck now has 127k miles on the odometer...

K.

Trade

I have a 1986 oldsmobile cutlass with GNX fenders and hood. It also comes with a motor which is still being built right now so you can specify exactly how you want it built. Also comes with a BRF trans that is completely apart and is being built by the same person who builds dale cherry's trans' (Dale cherry is on this websites home page). Also has a rebuilt GN 8.5 rear. Comes with a truck load of parts from a 1987 Grand National, including computer, wiring harness, trubo, manifolds, etc...everything you need to bolt it in and go. Also the car has a built 350 in it now and can be driven anywhere. Whats your email and I can send you pictures if your interested.

I have a 1986 oldsmobile cutlass with GNX fenders and hood. It also comes with a motor which is still being built right now so you can specify exactly how you want it built. Also comes with a BRF trans that is completely apart and is being built by the same person who builds dale cherry's trans' (Dale cherry is on this websites home page). Also has a rebuilt GN 8.5 rear. Comes with a truck load of parts from a 1987 Grand National, including computer, wiring harness, trubo, manifolds, etc...everything you need to bolt it in and go. Also the car has a built 350 in it now and can be driven anywhere. Whats your email and I can send you pictures if your interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm firm on my above post for trades and/or cash...

K.