"02 Cobra"

That was an 01, and they're not supercharged.:rolleyes:

Actually there were 100 made and sent to Australia. This dude called it an 02 cobra it does have a supercharger on it. my guess its a GT with a cobra kit . So yeah:rolleyes:

Good kill, Flaco.
Killin' Stangs counts from a roll or a dig in my book.:D

But racing in traffic...naughty naughty....stay say, bro.

Hey flaco i got a guy with a supra on low boost and timing that wants to run you from a 60 to 120 roll. :)

Isn't roll racing taboo? Few folks here got thier panties in a bunch about:rolleyes: That would sound like a fun race against a supra. Will he be at LA invasion?

yeah like he really had a chance from a dig....:rolleyes:

Play the cards right. He never had a chance to begin with. Why waste the fuel?
I didn't notice any helmets in the video either. Seems that the Darwin Awards may take a liking to street racing here pretty soon. In the middle of the night is one thing, but in broad daylight in town?

Play the cards right. He never had a chance to begin with. Why waste the fuel?
I didn't notice any helmets in the video either. Seems that the Darwin Awards may take a liking to street racing here pretty soon. In the middle of the night is one thing, but in broad daylight in town?

The guy wanted to see how his car would hold up to a GN. I'm sorry am I asking you to send me money to pay for my fuel?

The guy wanted to see how his car would hold up to a GN. I'm sorry am I asking you to send me money to pay for my fuel?

I think what he is saying is this:

Race at night, w/ no one around
Not in traffic in broad daylight.

Race from a dig, not a roll.

Ricers give the street scene a horrible rep for the above 2 actions.

Last thing we need is to make the front page for a street racing accident while in traffic. Leave that sh!t to the high school kids in their imports. :cool:

Again..your life..your car...nice kill.

darn it

put the video back up so i can see it . this is no fair i want my money back .. for buying into this tread .. c'mon