02 camaro

turboplow

So my buddy texted me last night with the BMW wanting to know if I was going out with my car and I wasn't sure cause it was so hot and humid. Well it cooled down at about 10 and I figured what the heck let's see who is out tonight. Well this guy in a 02 Camaro came up to me when I got out of my car and said he wanted to run my car cause he heard that Grand National 's were fast. He said he had a 403 stroker motor and he put down 498 hp to the tires. It looked nice was lowered a bit and wanted to run me at a 45 roll cause his car doesn't do good at a dig. He was on street tires so we settled on a 20 roll. Well we took off and my car spun and still walked on him. When I got traction I would think I had about 5-7 mph on him cause he looked pretty far back in my rear view mirror :cool:. When we drove back he came up to me and said dam that car is fast.:D

What mods do you have? Good kill BTW
210/210 roller cam, 62/62, mild DLS stock heads, 9.5 PTC non-lock up with Husek transmission, E-85, RJC 3 in, 24 lbs., are the main things. I wished there was a track close where I could take it and fine tune it a little bit and see what times it will do. At first I thought I was around 400-450 to the wheels but now I am thinking more.:D