01 SVT Lightning

sprayed65

Black, lowered, weld in flowmaster, bracketmaster torque converter ~3000 rpm stall installed about 3000 miles ago. Also has a diablo flip chip. Runs very strong and uses no oil and does not smoke, turn the chip off and pass emmissions anywhere. Never had a pulley changed. I installed a ford alternator last year due to the dealership driving it around for two weeks before I bought it on a bad battery.

75k miles...very clean truck but not show quality so no need to worry if you intend to use it as a truck

easily runs 13's

asking $18,500 obo

Don't be afraid to make an offer via pm or email, just make them realistic IE NOT $13,500, that's not realistic

PHOTOS ARE HERE!

The first two photos are when I brought it home last summer, the last 9 photos are from today. I put two coats of tropi-care polish and wax on it about a month ago and washed it two days ago so it is neither clean nor dirty. The interior is a little cluttered due to driving it daily for about a month or more now...

streetracer78@hotmail.com

Located in Richmond KY

Edit: I have the stock springs and hangers to go with it as well as the stock torque converter. The truck has a soft tonneau cover and trailer hitch.

I'm not rock solid on the price, would really like to trade for a first gen lightning plus cash...

xXch0dyXx said:
my offer is still on the table :biggrin:

TTT for ya

thanks, after thinking hard about it though I've got too many toys already and if I trade for anything I'd like it to be what I consider a daily car...

i also have my gs in my sig, and a 98 gtp for daily drivers ;) let me know, we might be able to work something out.