0 mile Bubble GNX

turbognx54

I wanted to set the record straight. There IS a GNX in a bubble. I am the owner. I wish to remain nameless for now. But I can tell you how the "bubble GNX 0 miles" came to be on EBAY. I keep #54 in a carcoon(bubble) in the back of my shop along with another GNX and also a brand new Grand National. One day this guy comes in to buy one of my Porsches. When my salesperson went into the office, he started snapping pictures. Next thing I know it's on EBAY. We called him and told him he better take it off or there would be legal action. You all know who the this guy Neil is. I read on the blog and I saw the link to website dedicated to him. He has NOTHING to do with me or #54. He tried to sell something that wasn't his. That wasn't even for sale. And no, it doesn't have 0 miles. It has a few miles. It was never dealer prepped and was pick up at ASC directly. Still has all FACTORY stickers and markings. It even has all the plastic wrap and tape inside. It has never been to a dealership. It still has it's original title from 1987. Hopefully this has cleared up any rumors about #54. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IT AT BARRETT JACKSON IN WEST PALM BEACH. Along with the new Grand National and some others in my collection.

Gnx

Just curious on why you are selling these Turbo cars now, the economy or just need room? Since you were the caretaker for 21 years just seems a better bet to hold on to them for a little while longer to wait for the value to increase again. Just my 2cents. Good Luck with the auction and please keep us posted on the auction price or if they sell before the auction. GNX 233,485.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IT AT BARRETT JACKSON IN WEST PALM BEACH. Along with the new Grand National and some others in my collection.

If this is the true owner, do yourself a favor and send it to Scottsdale instead. I have sold several cars at BJ Palm Beach, including a 6900 mile GN, didn't do that well. Probably would have sold for bigger dollars on Ebay at the time.

The numbers are always much stronger at Scottsdale in January then they are in Palm Beach. It will be worth the extra money to trailer them out there.

If this is the true owner, do yourself a favor and send it to Scottsdale instead. I have sold several cars at BJ Palm Beach, including a 6900 mile GN, didn't do that well. Probably would have sold for bigger dollars on Ebay at the time.

The numbers are always much stronger at Scottsdale in January then they are in Palm Beach. It will be worth the extra money to trailer them out there.

Rich

B-J will give him a Saturday night run number for that car in West Palm. They were going to make mine prime time if I brought it.

I think no matter where that car is, it will ring the bell. I know I'll be at West Palm looking for it :cool:

I wanted to set the record straight. There IS a GNX in a bubble. I am the owner. I wish to remain nameless for now. But I can tell you how the "bubble GNX 0 miles" came to be on EBAY. I keep #54 in a carcoon(bubble) in the back of my shop along with another GNX and also a brand new Grand National. One day this guy comes in to buy one of my Porsches. When my salesperson went into the office, he started snapping pictures. Next thing I know it's on EBAY. We called him and told him he better take it off or there would be legal action. You all know who the this guy Neil is. I read on the blog and I saw the link to website dedicated to him. He has NOTHING to do with me or #54. He tried to sell something that wasn't his. That wasn't even for sale. And no, it doesn't have 0 miles. It has a few miles. It was never dealer prepped and was pick up at ASC directly. Still has all FACTORY stickers and markings. It even has all the plastic wrap and tape inside. It has never been to a dealership. It still has it's original title from 1987. Hopefully this has cleared up any rumors about #54. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IT AT BARRETT JACKSON IN WEST PALM BEACH. Along with the new Grand National and some others in my collection.

Welcome and thanks for clearing that up. we were all in awe seeing the pics of your cars.
unfortunately they were not very detailed.

do you have pictures showing how a GNX is recieved when new?
I'm sure we would all be interested in viewing your Time capsule GNX and GN

Regards

Rich

B-J will give him a Saturday night run number for that car in West Palm. They were going to make mine prime time if I brought it.

I think no matter where that car is, it will ring the bell. I know I'll be at West Palm looking for it :cool:

Jeff, I still believe the numbers would be much stronger in Scottsdale. Enough to pay for the car to get out there, enjoy a nice vacation and still come out ahead.