ZR-1 is gone !

It's too easy here...

HOW-TO: Collector Insurance and vehicle registration in AZ, with NO emissions testing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Obtain collector insurance for your vehicle(s)
Step 2: Have your insurance agent fax a copy of your declaration page to AZ DMV at this number: 602-712-3288. This will serve to notify
DMV that your vehicle is eligible to waive emissions testing, due to mileage restrictions placed upon it by your insurance company.
Step 3: sign on to the DMV website at servicearizona.com (I waited 24 hours after submittal of fax)
Step 4: Follow the steps for vehicle registration renewal. Drive off with no requirement for an emmisions test.... ever

I can drive my '69 3/4 ton FWD with a 4 speed, big block and no A/C 20K miles per year, my '79 2WD full size Blazer with a 383 stroker, auto trans, and A/C 10K per year.

Now, I can only drive my comfy Buick TR 5K miles per year, but that's all I need right now. I can pay more for more miles if I want.

Some companies will let you drive unlimited miles, for a price.

RJ, were you unaware of this?

Collector car insurance.

BUY SOME!!!!!!!!! :eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin:;)

Guy is a law professor from Harvard & community organizer knows how to navigate in the legal system. He also has political ambitions . Now only if he could come up with a clever speech he could be our next president.

Guy is a law professor from Harvard & community organizer knows how to navigate in the legal system. He also has political ambitions . Now only if he could come up with a clever speech he could be our next president.

Lou is a crazy old coot from Lake Forest and has me mixed up with someone else who shall remain nameless (and hopefully jobless in 2012 :cool:)..... I can't even organize my sock drawer! :biggrin:

He could give amnesty to illegals, that would help to get him elected. Oh wait, Obama just did that! Never mind...

Neal

He could give amnesty to illegals, that would help to get him elected. Oh wait, Obama just did that! Never mind...

Neal

On November 6, 2012, I just HOPE to CHANGE the job status of "Mr. POTUS" to "Mr. Jobless and Homeless".

That is the only campaign promise I can give........

Vote for somoeone, anyone, but "The current person in charge".

I'm not so hot on this Bachman woman...... she's a bit scary, and wacko..... and hormonal :mad:..... I'm just sayin'..... You males 'member those days.... the b..itchy.... crabby.... days you want to be anywhere but in front of her......

Now make that stuff President........... SHUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, now onto the political forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or not..............................:eek:

Screw you guys...... I'm goin' home! cartman-home.jpg

HOW-TO: Collector Insurance and vehicle registration in AZ, with NO emissions testing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Obtain collector insurance for your vehicle(s)
Step 2: Have your insurance agent fax a copy of your declaration page to AZ DMV at this number: 602-712-3288. This will serve to notify
DMV that your vehicle is eligible to waive emissions testing, due to mileage restrictions placed upon it by your insurance company.
Step 3: sign on to the DMV website at servicearizona.com (I waited 24 hours after submittal of fax)
Step 4: Follow the steps for vehicle registration renewal. Drive off with no requirement for an emmisions test.... ever

I can drive my '69 3/4 ton FWD with a 4 speed, big block and no A/C 20K miles per year, my '79 2WD full size Blazer with a 383 stroker, auto trans, and A/C 10K per year.

Now, I can only drive my comfy Buick TR 5K miles per year, but that's all I need right now. I can pay more for more miles if I want.

Some companies will let you drive unlimited miles, for a price.

RJ, were you unaware of this?[/QUOTE]

I have heard of this. I will look into it further. What insurance company do you use for your collector cars?

I'm using Hagerty, they are GREAT!

Full Coverage @ very reasonable rates, Great Service!!!!!!!!

White Regal update.

Engine installed & waiting on RJC pulleys. then should be ready to fire up. I have been doing a major thrash trying to get caught up so I leave on vacation. but everything has to be perfect or the car wont be released.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

the car sounds REALLY nice.. it was good to see you again Lou.. i'll bring up your present soon :cool:

Same here Nordy, glad all is well with you also. You got to hear the new engine fire up. I drove it around a little bit afterward & it should do real well.

Hey Nordy !

the car sounds REALLY nice.. it was good to see you again Lou.. i'll bring up your present soon :cool:
Nordy you mentioned an interest in a Z06 check this one out in the F/S section of corvetteforum.com

2006 black Z06 with only 17K miles - $41,000 firm
The car is in excellent condition and here's pretty much everything you need to know about it:

* 2LZ with every available option except NAV
* New LS9 clutch with Katech lightweight aluminum flywheel
* 17,8xx miles
* Competition grey wheels
* New clutch master cylinder
* New slave cylinder
* New remote clutch bleeder
* Mild to wild controller
* Hurst shifter
* New Nitto NT05 tires all around

Finished product !

White Regal is done & ready to go home to Arizona. Stock valve covers started hitting rockers even with extensions. So I had a pair of Buick Motorsports valve covers squirreled away for the time that I would need them & think they look better. Car runs very well & pulls hard with 20 # boost ,no spooling issues with the 6765 turbo, A/C blows cold , Cruise works, Very docile, good street manners, Life is good .

IMG_0731.jpg

Damn straight it's nice.

I can't wait to get my hands on her!