ZR-1 is gone !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I got a call the other day from a long time friend who was looking for a ZR-1. I never felt like that car was worth twice that of a Z06 so I managed to sell it without taking a loss & now back into another Red Z06. If you think I'm nuts, the white Regal has been back at my shop getting an engine & more work. It would seem that the owner of the regal TRguy & myself both may be in need of some serious medication.

At least you got to enjoy it for a while without having to take a $$$ bath like with most cars.

Peter

papa lou hows it going? it was good to see you in the am Nuvia my 6 year old keeps talking about u she says ur her friend ...haha

hope ur well.....

Lou the Z06 is still the bang for the buck. I've been kicking around the idea of getting one too. Just a pipe dream for me I'm afraid. Glad to hear you didn't loose any $$ on the ZR1. You never lose money right? ;)

Neal

Lou the Z06 is still the bang for the buck. I've been kicking around the idea of getting one too. Just a pipe dream for me I'm afraid.

I've seen some of the higher mile C6 Z06s going for under $40K, a bargin for what that car is. I *could* afford one, but my problem is I could not keep it stock if I got it. I think thats the reason i'm back in to the TR's, much easier on the wallet and marrige :)

I'd bet the farm that Lou isn't gonna leave the Z06 stock.....

HOWEVER......... I'm making him flail away on my TR right now. I can hardly sit still!

He had it running just the way it should for me, then something happened.. something inside me changed.... I can't explain it, I....I wanted.......to go.......FASSSSSTER!

It's Lou's fault, he hid my meds............ :rolleyes:

Actually Lou's building it stock, I swear....really, stock all the way.....Tell 'em Lou....

**Shifty Eyes - Evil Grin**

evil grin.png

Attachments

• shiftyeyes.gif
    shiftyeyes.gif
    457 bytes · Views: 466

View attachment 140879View attachment 140878View attachment 140877View attachment 140876Ever since that white Regal has come into my life I have been anything but bored. Now Guy had me build a stroker motor. It has all the usual champion ported heads ,intake, scat stroker crank, steel rods, J&E 030 pistons, file fit rings, 505 lift 212/212 comp roler cam, morrel lifters, deep pan, special coating on all the bearings & pistons. 67/65 BB turbo, 3.5 inlet CAI kit,the trans & convertor have been up graded also to accept the anticipated power plus all the other list of add ons from the last go around. Moser axles, TA billet diff. cover & c-clip eliminators. The engine will be installed this week & running by the weekend. This is why I have been missing in action lately from this board & missing out on all the Birthday celebrations which I apologize for.

Ralph, You're daughter like the mother is beautiful. The reason she is so fond of me is the couple of bucks I gave her for some ice cream. She not only inherited your wife's looks but also appreciation for money lol When are you coming back to the southwest section. Nothing is going on & it's been lonely.

Lou hid my meds............................;)

That's the story....

But somehow sticking to the story is irrelevent, because Lou is tricky in his own brilliant and kind way......

So,

Now y’all have Lou’s side of the story....

Sum Beeacth, he is GOOD………..

To be brutally honest though, I can’t thank him enough.

I am one VERY satisfied customer, and I am certain many more on this board will say that they are, too.

If you have the desire to go stock, step into an upgrade, or just go nuts, Lou will treat you right.

One more thing, if you are unwilling, or can’t take some criticism and good advice, well , then maybe you should go see Bob the Mechanic, “Specializing in Chevy, Olds, Buick and all GM brands………..”

Lou can be kinda grumpy, in that "I've been there, done that, bought my nephew a tee shirt", kind of "Dad" way…. And if you choose not to listen, well, then that’s on you………….

If you do listen, you WILL be happy.

Oh SNAP!!!

Did the Chicken just poop on your new car??????

P.S.

That engine isn't mine.

Lou is building me a stock motor, I swear, it's all stock......

THAT is the REAL story........or not.....

Guy,

Looking forward to you bringing the car out to the track once it cools off. We need another local fast Buick. The WCN is only 3-mos away, but we start racing evenings late Sept. early Oct. That will give you plenty of time to get it dialed in before the big show.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, Nick and some of the other Valley Buick owners!

Very nice stuff Lou. I hope I'm still on the top of my game like you when I'm your age. :eek: Just as a question, you're not worried about NOX emissions with the blocked EGR passages?

Neal

Very nice stuff Lou. I hope I'm still on the top of my game like you when I'm your age. :eek: Just as a question, you're not worried about NOX emissions with the blocked EGR passages?

Neal
Car is going to Arizona, Those people are still able to enjoy their cars without the B.S. smog laws we have here.

As far as I know we have the same smog laws that CA does. We might be a year or two behind your current laws, but we still need to pass the visual inspection and smog test if we live in or commute to a metro area. Some people that have second homes up north will register their vehicles at that address in order to avoid emissions testing. I personally install my cat and change my injectors and chip when I go through emissions.