Wide Body O2 advantages?

I haven't zero'd out that table yet but possibly plan to. Since the temp range is normally 58-95 degrees I don't think its effecting the A/F much, it does move around more with the MAP hooked up from what I remember. I'm actually not sure which way the fuel correction works but I assume as temp goes down the ecm would try to add more fuel, and from what I've heard it has a max correction of about 10-15% so its not that bigga deal....I hope :)

Bruce or Dave probably know for sure on this.

I've never played with dfi but I'd assume again that if you used turbolinks boost harness you could send the WB output signal to it just as I have as long as the dfi was similar to the stock ecm in that is has a voltage divider resistor setup on the mat line so you SHOULD be safe from not smoking it but I'm not sure.

Help me out with some of the details on the turbolink boost harness. Where does the MAP sensor pickup 5V? The signal wire from the MAP sensor goes to which MAT pin at the ECM?

Dave

Originally posted by turbodave231

Forgive my ignorance, but when you are using the MAT input (stock ECM) to log MAP or WB voltage do you need a chip that ignores MAT? or does MAT have any affect on Pulse width in PE mode?
I'm using a DFI (batch)ecu. Could I use the MAT input to log WB? I just have to zero out the table for MAT. Right?

DFI is a whole new kettle of fish, and not being familiar with it, I won't comment on it.

On the GN's ecm I use the MAT input for any number of things.
In stock form the MAT timing correction table is 0'd out.
If your using a stock MAF, then it needs the MAT temp corrrection stuff.
If your using a translator plus then you can set the MAF temp correction to 1, ie no change and run well that way, but I'd suggest you verify things with a WB when doing that.

Originally posted by turbodave231
Help me out with some of the details on the turbolink boost harness. Where does the MAP sensor pickup 5V? The signal wire from the MAP sensor goes to which MAT pin at the ECM?

It's a plug and play deal, just plug the ends in.
There are some internal electronics to it.

So after building this, what is your total cost? Also, what sensor do you need and how much is it? I would assume you cant use the bosch stock 02 sensor? Would this be useful with my Accel Generation 6 DFI?

Scott

If I remember correctly the kit w/ board is around $30 and the 5 wire sensor can be found for around $125 then you need the correct sensor connector w/ the cal resistor in it. It would work very well with any DFI especially if your new to dfi or still trying to find that perfect tune as you'll know exactly what your A/F ratio is during all driving conditions so you can set it in a general range through all the gears then complete the tune by finding what your car likes for max mph w/o knock.