Why have E85 when you can have E98!!

I'm sorry about not responding in a little while, we had a major incident at our Gas Station as an older lady put her car in reverse instand of drive and freaked out and just gave it!! Needless to say she came crashing through our station and was about a foot from killing myself as well as 2 other customers!

As for the E98, we plan on holding off untill spring time as we didnt want to be stuck with the fuel over winter. This way we can start fresh in spring, im going to continue to do my homework and hopefully with fuel prices dropping it'll be a super cheap Race gas!!

Also im about 15 miles from Lake Geneva so that wouldn't be a problem if we had some in stock!

If anyone needs to get ahold of me...

Chad Schmidt
262-492-4744
smokey1226(at)yahoo.com

I'm sorry about not responding in a little while, we had a major incident at our Gas Station as an older lady put her car in reverse instand of drive and freaked out and just gave it!! Needless to say she came crashing through our station and was about a foot from killing myself as well as 2 other customers!

Wholly elrel;jflekjglegjlajkgl;ajsfdl;asjfdlajfd1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you're okay dude! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

E98

I have been using E98 for the last four years. I absolutely love using it. I love the cooling properties. Also I have had no need to run any kind of lube treatment with it and have had no issues doing that. I do use a water separator filter before fueling up. I get it for $3.10 here in Oregon. Also as far as start up goes. I do use just a splash of race gas directly into the carburetor upon first start up. I drilled a small hole into the top of my air filter cover and use a squeeze bottle to just give it a bit of a drink. I don't see at all why you would need another tank for cold start ups. After first firing even in cooler weather it starts just fine directly on E98.