Who's going to have this years MIDWEST MEET????

Yea Nick its me! If Prasad is going to make it this year he had better hope that it doesn't interfere with his vette club or a tee time!!!!!!

Ray , Prasad told me he was starting his water polo class tomorrow. (I guess it's a vette thing) But he was worried, he couldn't find his arm floats:eek:

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Prasad flopping around in a pool with arm floaties is not a picture i wanted to have in my head right now!!!!!!:eek: Thanks again for taking it over this year guys!!!! Ashley and I will be there for sure! Although she's probably going to be pretty big! I already have a nickname for my baby. I think TURBO should fit pretty well!!

Hey Congrads On The Good News. I Have 2 Lil Ones Myself And It A Privlage To Receive Such A Great Gift Good Luck To You . Off The Subject
We Are All (our Crew) On The Southside Of Chicago We Have A Small Army Of Turbo Buicks And Hybrid Turbo V6 Cars. This Sounds Like A Great To Reason For All Of Us Buick Guys To Get Together . Post The Date And Location Asap And Ill Inform All The Guys On My End To Support The Event.personally I Like The Hang Out (cruise Night)idea Better .maybe Like Dukes In Bridgeview Il Or Straites Up North,and Stake And Shake In Tinley Park .il.my 2 Cents And Just Some Ideas .thanks Ps Whats Up Parsad ?thanks For All Your Help Bro

Do we want to pick some arbitrary dates to get an idea of what works best for the majority?

Just a thought to get the ball rolling...

Yep, lets do it!!!!!!!!!

Well, talking to most of the guys, I think mid summer or some time in July will be good idea. This will give most of us a chance to fix a blown head gasket, smoked tranny ,a smokee car or even the loose nut behind the wheel. I know on July 4th all of us will have our own individual agenda and commitments. Not only that, every year there is a big car show at 75th and 355 in Woodridge I think it's call the Gorilla days or something. I know the local Buick club chapter will be there and some of us will have to attend that as well. So I don't know sometime in mid July or so what do you guys think?

I think more importantly, we have to pick a location that is big enough to hold 25-50 cars. I just got off the phone with Nick (Fatride) he said there is a kick a$$ park over at Carol Stream that can hold around 100-200 cars with nice bathrooms, big parking lot and all kind of good stuff. He said he will get more info and chime in.

Prasad

Hey Congrads On The Good News. I Have 2 Lil Ones Myself And It A Privlage To Receive Such A Great Gift Good Luck To You . Off The Subject
We Are All (our Crew) On The Southside Of Chicago We Have A Small Army Of Turbo Buicks And Hybrid Turbo V6 Cars. This Sounds Like A Great To Reason For All Of Us Buick Guys To Get Together . Post The Date And Location Asap And Ill Inform All The Guys On My End To Support The Event.personally I Like The Hang Out (cruise Night)idea Better .maybe Like Dukes In Bridgeview Il Or Straites Up North,and Stake And Shake In Tinley Park .il.my 2 Cents And Just Some Ideas .thanks Ps Whats Up Parsad ?thanks For All Your Help Bro

Hey Adam thanks for chiming in, I know there are bunch of you guys out there and It will cool if you and your boys could show up.

And you are welcome brother, in this small Buick community it's all about helping each other just like what you do for all of your buddies. You know how far you and I go back, you are a good friend and I was just glad to help just like the way you have for me. One hand washes the other.

Prasad

Well guys, I just got back from the Village of Carol Stream. There are 2 weekends in July left. But the cost to get the permit is $600 for 4 hours and $150 each additinal hour, so I guess it's back to the drawing board. What about you guys who suggested Busse woods?? Any info on this yet?? The time is coming soon, so lets make this happen.
Thanks

Man thats nuts...

Carol Stream can go scratch, we dont need anything to do it a Schiller Woods.( 1st Ave. and Irving Park Rd. ) It has a open house just like the one we used in Iowa last year. More than enough parking for even 100 cars. Bring ur remote control airplanes if U have them too!

Busse Woods...how many people can we expect???

I checked online and the fees at Busse Woods are based on the number of people, if a shelter is needed, & if alcohol will be allowed.

With these questions answered I can get better ideas of costs.

hey i have a question guys i have a couple of friends that want to attend but they have the new supercharged regals and one has a 81 buick regal with v8 buick power. i got to show this guy what turbo power is all about. and the guys that are going to come to chicago better research where they are going to keep there cars safe if you know what i mean.

hey i have a question guys i have a couple of friends that want to attend but they have the new supercharged regals and one has a 81 buick regal with v8 buick power. i got to show this guy what turbo power is all about. and the guys that are going to come to chicago better research where they are going to keep there cars safe if you know what i mean.

I think that would be cool considering we let a mustang park with us last year LOL! (No harm intended):D

Absolutely Welcomed

Anything and everyone is welcomed as long as they dont act like "Ricers". Hell U can take Public transportation if U want as long as U swear that Buicks rule! Chances are those supercharged cars are faster than us anyway!

No worries too.

Ive got the security thing covered. 200 grain plus P .45 caliber rounds fired with laser like precision from my sig sauer P220. Its like an "88 Magnum...Shoots thru schools" Actually the proposed area is a real nice area, we just have to watch our speeds on the way out for the cruise. Traffic is the big crime around there.

Where abouts is busses woods ? I can get about 10 or 12 cars to come out with the south side crew here.2 might be chevy powererd but, they are still bad ass ride's

Busse Woods location

Busse Woods runs along Higgins (Route 72) in Elk Grove heading west and ends in Schaumburg close to Woodfield. It is huge and is on both sides of Higgins. If I'm not mistaken it is the largest forest preserve in Chicagoland.

Gets VERY busy so if we do it there we need to choose a date.

Busse Woods runs along Higgins (Route 72) in Elk Grove heading west and ends in Schaumburg close to Woodfield. It is huge and is on both sides of Higgins. If I'm not mistaken it is the largest forest preserve in Chicagoland.

Gets VERY busy so if we do it there we need to choose a date.

Any Saturday in July except the the July 4th weekend, lets get her done!!!!:D

Prasad

Hey guys, I just talked to Jimmy form Jimmy's Transmission. He said he will be interested in showing up, he has a beautiful Turbo T. Also, we can pick his brain and listen to all the latest things he is working on for our turbo Buicks.

Prasad

I'll fill the console with change.....

as it's right off the tollway. Lets pick a date!

SPTLSS1......What are the facilities like? Parking etc. Looks like it could be 50 cars or ???? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BusseWoodsMAP.jpg
    BusseWoodsMAP.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 106