What did you do to your GN today?

Car is now on the tallest jackstands that I could find and the extra sticky rodent 12x12 pads surround each jackstand. Unless those chipmunks are spider monkeys they wont be getting close to that car again.
BEWARE THE JUMPERS. NOT SURE WHY ITS MAKING MY TEXT ALL CAPS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the stock LCAs back on along with the sway bar. Haven't driven it yet, but am glad to have an excuse to test drive the car and I'm sure it'll love these 20degree temps. The front bolt of the LCA...slightly a pita to get the bolt lined back up if you remove it completely. I used some electrical tape around the socket to keep it from slipping out when aligning it with the hole. Also put some new carpet in last week and fyi to anyone doing this...be real careful on the cutout for the center console at the rearmost mounting point. Don't cut the carpet too much or the console won't cover it and the cut will be visible when the console is bolted in place. Came very close to F'ing it up.

Last edited:
image.jpg
IMG_2558.JPG
Vented rotor s on the rear
Still waiting on some black open end lug nuts from champion wheel

This was yesterday , Cleaned the car and carried my wonderful Wife Kelly on a date last night . It's raining and cold here in north Ms today or my wife and I would have been going out tonight . Two years ago tonight was our first date :) And a few months later the crazy woman married me :) I'm the luckiest man in the World .

Damn!
I did
already pay for them just waiting for them to show up

I had to order 10 of the 12 mm and 10 of the 1/2x 20 for the rear axles as well

Thanks for the offer tho

Started the POR15 after lots of griding and elbow grease. No more holes. Next step is dynomat then off to body and paint in April.

Attachments

• 20170102_205247.jpg
    20170102_205247.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
  • 20170102_194542.jpg
    20170102_194542.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 146
Here is what I have right now. I will be doing a full write up in the tech section in a week or 2. Stay tuned:
IMG_20170110_132259750.jpg