Turbo Buicks In Hawaii Post Here!(2)

Hey thanks for all the b-day wishes!

I'm too young to be old, but old enough to know better. :D

Geoff

Thanks Keith!

John, so how 'bout those beers? I'll buy! :D

Sooooooo...... Anyone going to the track anytime soon?

Geoff

Do you have tint on the car now? And what kind of tint you want. I'll ask my friend on monday.

Jackson, I like good kine tint. Nah, any legal smoke or black tint would be alright. The car doesn't have tint.

Geoff, No its just a daily driver but some NOS sounds good. I sold the 91 RS I had and got this one from A. Its an ex-police car.

John $120 plus tax, he's a friend of mines that I use to work with, he's good, but he say he might have hard time on the back window (in one piece) he will try his best. Any any tint you want if he has it in stock. His company name is Tinkwerks and he's renting a spot at Auto Audio.

Whats up Chris.!! My weekend was great, at least I got some rest this weekend, been working every weekend doing side jobs. So how you car running? Fixed you exaust and vacume leak.

Mines wasnt bad, Didnt get to work on the car this past weekend...im going to save up for the ATR up and down pipes. as for the vacuum leak...i guess its gotten better, it show 15psi worth of vac when it idles, i found where that noise was coming from...it where the throttle plate swivels. for now, im going to cut the braided steel hose off the up-pipe and weld the cracks and just cover it up with thermal wrap...maybe this weekend i'll do that. i could do the whole manifold if time permits...it doesnt look that hard to do...thats one thing...doing it is another. :p

Chris

Jackson, are you getting ready for the fastest street car? I see your going with the 50s?:D
Did you get the NOS for your T yet?

Yes I will be going to that race. What do you think on the 50's? And the NOS I will be getting it this week. "SPRAY AND PRAY":D :D

If anyone is interested there will be a meeting on 8/21 at Pearl Harbor park on some of the rules for the V-6 class only. I think X-ford man is keeping in touch with Paul G. about this class. If you want to run or are curious come down. The more people that show up, the more serious he will take us. I think time was 600pm. Thanks Dean

Across Burger King on Kam Highway, about a quarter mile east of Security Alarm Shop. ;)

Also called Neal Blaisdell(sp?) park

HUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Wassup guys...I just e-mailed all of you guys the ISSOAH News Letter. There will be a gathering at the Hawaiian Electric Parking lot this Sunday @ 1:00pm. Its by One archer lane, where KITV4 is at. There are instructions on how to get to the parking lot area on the attached word document. Hope to see most of you guys there!!

Chris:p