Turbo Buicks In Hawaii Post Here!(2)

wwwwwwwaaaaaaasssssspppppp!

Bored huh? Light beer is a beer with less calories, but the same alcohol contents. Beer belly:D :D :D :D

KENNE-BILL , please proceed with the mission of the removal of the mounting devices from the water cooling device support structure. I have been unable to locate another mounting structure and will just have to use that one to mount the air moving device. I met up with the camaro seller and handed over the cash , in return I received nothing(unable to locate the ownership). It seems he failed to tell his female partner that he was selling it. I need to go by his house tomorrow and get it while she is not there.:D

85TRRR , I'll take one , any brand will do.:D

Bingo is fine , he still shares his beef jerky with me when I am drinking beer. I also sent the funds for the manually operated gear selecting device.
Geoff , did you get the trans working yet.?

Originally posted by TurboJohn

Geoff , did you get the trans working yet.?

Nah, This is my "busy" week. Plus, I still need to get my car re-towed. I had it towed it to Aiea, because I figured it would sit for a whiile. :( Now since the problem may be a simple one, I'm going to call "Mr. Rescue" from my cell AGAIN:D, and have it towed to Kaimuki, where I can work on it.

Les- I was on Farrington Hwy, right by the newer subdivisions in Kapolei. I woke Jackson up from his sound sleep to help me out. :p

Chris - After 4 or 5 beers, I can't tell the difference! ;)

Geoff

bored during lunch...

drove out to jack in the box in kapahulu and ordered 3 chicken sandwiches and a large diet coke. drove down back up towards waialae and notice this cute oriental girl across of genki sushi...she looks hapa japanese haole...about 5'2, im guessing her measurements are 32-26-34C...perfect for her height...I dont think she's in highschool...she looks much older, prolly my age, 23-25, especially in her suit...some kind of business attire...she was prolly on her lunch break. she glanced a look at me :D and she smiled then i scanned her once more...noticed a ring on her ring finger.....:rolleyes: aw shucks. what i thinking..i get girlfriend already.

Name

Hey,85 TRRRR
My Name is Chris
Good idea:D I changed mine too. Now I can remember my Name;)
Aloha
Guy

Hey Chris you got to show me how you did the "T-Type" on you signature.

see how bored i get?

[.color=red][.b][.i][.size=5]T[/color][/b][/i][/size][.size=4][.b]TYPE[/size][/b]: :D copy & paste and remove the "periods"

Thanks again Chris. By the way what happen to you friends from the Impalla ss club on saturaday?

Re: bored during lunch...

Originally posted by 85 TRRRR
aw shucks. what i thinking..i get girlfriend already.

It doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home! :eek: :D

ISSOAH

they didnt come out...they had other things they had to do that night thats why they had to schedule the dinner meeting early afternoon. In about 2 sundays from now...they will have a meeting at the HECO plant parking lot by one archer lane, by KITV's news station. Don Tsuji, one of the founders of ISSOAH is asking me to extend the invitation to everyone and anyone who is interested in attending this meeting. As soon as he e-mails me the new monthly news letter, i'll foward it to everyone else. or you can contact don at lt1@aloha.net

Chris, How dare you!!! That 24 year old girl was my twin sister!!! Oh, by the way, look who's 10 years older than me... Happy Birthday Geoff!!!!

Happy B-day Geoff!

BTW, went by the 7-11/Arco in Waipahu yesterday for another fillup of cheap gas and there was no one in sight - the place is now vacant, major bummer!:rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Geoff , I owe you a beer or two or twelve:D

KENNE-BILL , the 7-11 by my house also closed down. Did you have something to do with that? Did you eat all of their inventory? :D

Should I change mine too?

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Hey,85 TRRRR
My Name is Chris
Good idea:D I changed mine too. Now I can remember my Name;)
Aloha
Guy

I guess mine would read

Tom Mahi
My name is.....Tom :D

Aloha,
moT

Happy B-Day Geoff!

Hippo, Birdie, two Ewes,
Hippo, Birdie, two Ewes,
Hippo, Birdie, Deer, Geoffry,
Hippo, Birdie, two Ewes.