Ttaowner aka James-no call no parts

wrong intake wasn't going to champion simply bc I'm still waiting for parts since august. It was not a future project bc the intake was off and i never said no rush. bullshit. etc. no matter i complained bc you are a horrible vendor. no communication nothing. all you do is yes ppl to death but have no problem taking their money. be happy i kept it here and not on other goody forums craigslist etc. how can i drive to u if you don't pick up the phone. tell I'm going to arrange an appointment w ure vmail and honestly I'm not the only one that seems to have your no communication problem with. I'm an asshole bc i called you out on your bullshit. I'm sick but yet money orders been cashed. fuck out of here. i don't know what where you think you can take pals money and still have no communication with them. instead of manning up you pussyed out. if they're mad ohh well. no wonder you sell on craigslist bc you a sham just like the rest of the people on there. And for the record i wanted my money not my part after weeks of you being "sick"
either way you got your part a while ago NOW SHUT YOUR FACE INTERNET TOUGH GUY !!!!!

not trying to be an internet tough guy. no threats were made. do your job as a vendor and we wouldn't have problems. i did my job as a purchaser. plain and simple. its not easy selling parts to a small market,but one would think being we are a small market you would do the simple things to keep your customers happy. heres some free advise- its easier to tell ppl whats going on and keep them at bay than to ignore them and give you a black mark or make you look like a bad vendor. you don't care and its obvious but never let your consumers see that.

actually in case you didn't know if you would have been this active in replying earlier this would have all been avoided.

PLENTY OF YOUR POSTS WERENT NEEDED AND ALL YOUR DOING BEING A INTERNET TOUGH GUY AND INTERNET BULLY !!!! SO LIKE I SAID YOU GOT YOUR PART NOW SHUT YOUR FACE !!!!!! YOUR CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED NOW FOR A WEEK NOW SO SHUT UP NO REASON FOR YOU TO KEEP POSTING !!!!
not trying to be an internet tough guy. no threats were made. do your job as a vendor and we wouldn't have problems. i did my job as a purchaser. plain and simple. its not easy selling parts to a small market,but one would think being we are a small market you would do the simple things to keep your customers happy. heres some free advise- its easier to tell ppl whats going on and keep them at bay than to ignore them and give you a black mark or make you look like a bad vendor. you don't care and its obvious but never let your consumers see that.

i refuse to be quiet. who are you? just a vendor with horrible customer service. why should i let up? i went for weeks with no communication. i stated long time ago its more than about the part at this point. its based on principles. taking peoples money with no calls updates and avoiding people. thats whats get me. people trying to take advantage of me. and thats what you did by avoiding people. i maybe an internet bully but its better than being a coward to the people that help you make a living

i refuse to be quiet. who are you? just a vendor with horrible customer service. why should i let up? i went for weeks with no communication. i stated long time ago its more than about the part at this point. its based on principles. taking peoples money with no calls updates and avoiding people. thats whats get me. people trying to take advantage of me. and thats what you did by avoiding people. i maybe an internet bully but its better than being a coward to the people that help you make a living

i answered your phone calls except when i became sick a couple weeks ago. the message went something like hey i'm calling about some parts that are for sale heres my # . didnt say anything like hey i'm the guy that you owe a intake to. so then you come on here with SOME lies and make it sound like i never called you back which is bs. oh yeah i still have the message and can play it for anyone local who wants to hear it to verify what i'm saying is true,so your message sounded like somebody new that i had not yet dealt with and i was sick and didnt call you back then you come on here and bash away. i hope the next dealings with someone they burn you !!!! you got your parts and your still being a dick.

That was my last message tp try to get u to.call a new business call bc you werent answering any calls. I should have known.something was up when.ypu changed ya vmail msg. Like I said youre a shitty vendor who thinks they can just takeppls money and sit on.it and do things when.you want to.

Normally I wouldnt get pulled into an internet argument with some faggot banging out all caps on his keyboard. You must have me confused because you absolutely did not text me pictures at all. And yes, I absolutely wish I was in psyco6 position being 1.5 hours away. Not only have you conducted bad business but you have the audacity to come back and pop shit after doing so. I waited a long time before even making my first comment, and was extremely reserved with expressing my displeasure in the situation. Be thankful for the distance between us fuckboy.