Ttaowner aka James-no call no parts

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
James its been over a month. I sent you a citibank money order for $220.00 via ups on 12-31-13 for an untpuched 86-87 intake manifold. It was dropped at your place by the 3rd I believe. The money order has been cashed. Placed numerous calls with messages and no response.from.you. Out of the many calls.you only picked up 2xs I called the first time you said you erecieved money order and would ship out soon. 2nd time you picked up you said you sent it out. Have yet to recieve anything. At this time I.would like a full refund of $220.00.. In case you dont know who it is its Jeff number 917 5_4 6...... pm.if need be for my address. If manifold is sent it will.be rerurned.to.you.
Thx
Jeff

Hey, air this out via pm. He's got family that needs him right now. He hasn't forgot about you. He's a paying vendor. It does him no good to ignore you.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Why should I.air it put via.pm? No call no.communication.from.him at all. Spoke to him.briefly last week didnt mention any problems.or.such..im.more than.understanding no call backs etc. Why pm.this is what its for.reimburse me and you can air it out w him pm.

Any updates from James? I agree with psycho... if he got the money on Jan 3rd he's way late on getting him his parts.

Let me know if you hear from him. I paid him 280 3 weeks ago and have been trying to get ahold of him for days. Will not return my texts or voicemail and won't pick up the phone...

Got to admidt this is worrying me - I can only hope that he is honest with his word and all these issues including mine are a big misunderstanding

Oh shit wow that really sucks..he picked up.phone last week.said he sent stuff out. I texted him today nothing so.far.

James promised me my parts would be sent out this week - so ill give him till then before i make anything public
Makes it very difficult to stay in this buick game tho. I always do my best to keep my word to people i just hope
that all these situations work out and he keeps his word

Jeff I hear ya..I guess lack of communication is worse part. Im at the point I dont want the parts I want my money..

I would love either my parts or my money back - I am just hoping his absence is him taking the time to ship our parts out
sucks that some of the stuff i bought are now made reproduction from one of our vendors - but i agreed to the price so i
cant go back on it now

I've been sick as hell lately and we have been getting pounded with snow. So if everybody wants to be mad at me I guess it is what it is.

You will get your parts like I promised once the snow stops.

James thx but I want my money back at this point. Text was sent to you earlier with all my info. Thx

James - ill take your comment as being directed at me too . Thanks for giving me an update , sorry that you're sick
tho a simple text about whats up would have eliminated a'lot of concern, you would have to agree i have been more then patient - way
more then pretty much anyone would be. now if that comment was not directed towards me i apologize but just keep me
informed on whats going on.

It would be nice if he did acknowledge each one of us with a problem. Hope I will.get an answer about reimbursement,but im.sure he will accomodate everyone

I too was trying to be as patient as possible. I sent a money order 4 weeks ago tomorrow. I have never paid for anything without using paypal for this reason. My pms inquiring about my part have gone unanswered. I also understand that things happen,but communication is key. If someone is not too sick to be on the board, then they are not too sick to answer messages. If the weather is not too bad to get out and cash a money order, then it is not too bad to get out and send my part, if you indeed posses that part. I do hope all is well with this gentleman, however this is bad business. As of now, I am sitting on my hands , short $250.

OMG, sounds like you guys are screwed. What a shame, hope some one of power takes this person off the this site.