Ttaowner aka James-no call no parts

Its been over 24hrs since I.sent the text of wanting my money back. He has yet to acknowledge me via text or here. I guess the squeaky wheel.gets the grease. And honestly james the fact you are not even remotely sorry for the delay or lack.of communication proves to me what type of vendor you are. This is def total bullshit. AGAIN JAMES I WANT MY $220.00 BACK NOT THE INTAKE. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS. THX
JEFF

Come on James,I counted five guy's in the same situation.You have done too muck GOOD business on here to mess up your reputation.Looks like they all sent money orders which is not good on their part as they are not protected except for posting this on this site to try and get your attention.I sure hope this works out for everyone involved.(y)

Youre right about m.o with no.protection. lesson learned. I also.checked and did my research and never saw anyone with a problem with him. Its funny too sick to return calls and texts but can post on.cl: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/pts/4290230027.html

2014-02-15-12-46-11.png
2014-02-15-12-45-26.png

I will handle most of these on Monday most of this stuff was all boxed up before I got sick. It's snowing here once again and FedEx isn't open on Sunday . The rest of this will be handled during next week. I apologize for this taking longer than it should of. I guess don't buy parts off me if your mad. Been on here 10 plus years without a lot of issues and been paying to sell on here for a few years now. I have had probably 1000 transactions on here . I guess nobody is allowed a F up once in a while.

james f up is one thing but not returning calls or communicating with your buyers is another. You still don't see it. How would you feel you send a part to someone on good faith and you got treated like you did to us? Come on man you wouldn't like it. This whole mess would have been avoided if you would have said it from the beginning or during it. even when i spoke to you ohh its been shipped out. Still nothing. People don't mind buying as long as you do right by them. it takes a shorter time to write a quick statement on here about whats happening than it did to go out and cash my money order. Cant blame us for being mad. Hopefully this was a lesson learned for you. I know it was for me.

Hey Jeff,see how it goes and if in the end you still need an intake I have 7 of them.Let me know and I hope this works in your favor!!!

Thanks tlimisted. Appreciate it. Not even worried about intake. Just need the $ now..

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392753648.338505.jpg

These went out yesterday. Got more snow today so I'm not leaving the house. I got a couple more things to mail by the end of the week.

How about shooting out a pm with some specifics. Speaking for my self, I would appreciate some info about My part that I have been patiently waiting for. Thank you

All I can say is WOW!

I thought I had a bad experience with Gbody, at least I was sent a part.

It was the wrong part but at least they made an attempt. Also he doesn't answer his phones either, but will come on the board and bitch about something other than what my problem was instead of rectifying it.

I hope this isn't what is becoming the new norm with vendors on this board.

OK guys, if your not involved in it, please don't comment. We don't need another debacle like what happened with Clay and Brian. Let ttaowner settle this with the other guys so everyone's happy.;)

its funny how mods will.patrol about who.posts in.here but dont care when a paying vendor dicks around fellow.members. its also funny how no mods commented on my other.thread about vendor.rules knowing I was referringto.this situation. It should be noted that it does take members as well as vendors to have a good board. But if I was the one dicking around a vendor id be threatened with suspension. It seems.to be let it work.itself out as long as a vendor is screwed with. Oh and I recieved my intake finally. Love the way peanuts were stuffed into the water passage way by therm.housing. Real cute jack ass. I want to send it back as promised but its not worth the time and energy. Ill be listing it on ebay soon. This is my last post about this and if ppl ask about my experience I will comment.
I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH JAMESAGAIN. I DONT CARE IF I HAVE TO BUY A WHOLE CAR FOR $5 PIECE ILL DO IT INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM.

JEFF
20140218_172734.jpg
20140218_172727(0).jpg

And this is what I was trying to avoid. I've stepped in when some dumbass jumps in a normal feedback posts as well so your comment is not worth much.

I'm not on anyone's side here, but have asked nicely to not posts comments if you weren't involved in this situation, and if you have a beef with James that has nothing to do with this one, please start your own thread.;)

Charlie sorry if my comments seemed aimed at you. You do a fair job. Ive just been frustrated by this whole situation andfeel its not level.playing field for everyone. Anyways my rant is done. You can close thread bc the deal is finished.

Unless things get out of hand the thread will stay open so things can be resolved.;) The only reason to close a thread is because things go haywire so please keep it civil.:)

Im a little confused - are we keeping the thread open for those who are still waiting on parts from James or shuld we open a new thread?
I would think keeping everything under this thread would not muddy up the board with more 'No parts' posts - but hey its not my board so whatever you guys want ill do

I DID receive my part today also. Only took 76 days since check was sent. I have learned that unless paypal or CC is taken I will not buy a part

76 days holy shit! I was pissed over a month. Glad you got your stuff and I hope my post will help.others..