Ttaowner aka James-no call no parts

Charlie sorry if my comments seemed aimed at you. You do a fair job. Ive just been frustrated by this whole situation andfeel its not level.playing field for everyone. Anyways my rant is done. You can close thread bc the deal is finished.

Come on here and insult the staff's integrity again and you will be leaving for good.

The thread will stay open so that the people that haven't received parts can get them and post back, or, James gives a refund to satisfy the interested parties. It needs to be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.;)

James -just wondering if you have an ETA on when my parts are going to be shipped out? Could you please give me an update? And I hope everyone else has gotten their parts and this whole situation can be laid to rest

I received my part. I did a couple things on this deal that I never do, send check or money order, and not see pictures. I have bought parts for all my cars , trucks and bikes online for many years with minimal problems. I got comfortable. This was my wake up.

I was looking through my old posts and ttaowner used to take PayPal a few years ago because I bought a part from him that way. That part arrived fast.... This time he said he didn't have PayPal...

still no contact yet - wold love to see a picture on this thread of either my parts boxed up to ship or if James is having issues with my parts then just send me a refund . I dont like to air this out on a public forum , especially to a vendor who until now had a great name but this has gone on long enough. if i dont hear something soon ill just start a mail fraud case with usps.

I've sent him texts and pm's with no reply and no parts. Its been 5 weeks since I sent payment...

its funny how mods will.patrol about who.posts in.here but dont care when a paying vendor dicks around fellow.members. its also funny how no mods commented on my other.thread about vendor.rules knowing I was referringto.this situation. It should be noted that it does take members as well as vendors to have a good board. But if I was the one dicking around a vendor id be threatened with suspension. It seems.to be let it work.itself out as long as a vendor is screwed with. Oh and I recieved my intake finally. Love the way peanuts were stuffed into the water passage way by therm.housing. Real cute jack ass. I want to send it back as promised but its not worth the time and energy. Ill be listing it on ebay soon. This is my last post about this and if ppl ask about my experience I will comment.
I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH JAMESAGAIN. I DONT CARE IF I HAVE TO BUY A WHOLE CAR FOR $5 PIECE ILL DO IT INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM.

JEFFView attachment 215104View attachment 215105

first off your a @$$hole !!!!!! you got your part and are still complaining and running your mouth !!!! really complaining about peanuts??? like you were just gonna slap it on your car looking like they normally do? you told me it was going to champion for a future project and initially werent in a hurry.your the typical YANKEE douchebag that the rest of the world hears about !!! you could of driven the 1 1/2 hours up here anytime you wanted and i would of given you the $20 SHIPPING BACK IF YOU WERE THAT CONCERNED!!!

I was looking through my old posts and ttaowner used to take PayPal a few years ago because I bought a part from him that way. That part arrived fast.... This time he said he didn't have PayPal...
B.S. PROVE IT !!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT HAD PAYPAL SINCE 2007 !!!!!

I received my part. I did a couple things on this deal that I never do, send check or money order, and not see pictures. I have bought parts for all my cars , trucks and bikes online for many years with minimal problems. I got comfortable. This was my wake up.
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT I TEXTED YOU A COUPLE PICS OF THE EXACT PART THAT YOU RECIEVED. THE PARTS WAS A SEAT TRACK THAT WORKED GREAT OUT OF THE LAST 86 GN I PARTED OUT. IT WAS TESTED IN ALL DIRECTIONS AND WORKS GOOD.

ttaowner said:
blk97ta@comcast.net

it is my brother kevins .he lets me use it.i can ship out it on monday and tracking # will be no problem.
Just sent the payment. Btw can you give me some iTrader feedback. Thanks, Dan.
all wrapped up please send me your address. thanks james

That is the best I can do with copy and paste. That was on Aug 2nd, 2010 at 9:11 PM. I replied to it so that it would be in your inbox. The subject should read RE: fuel sending unit...

I've sent him texts and pm's with no reply and no parts. Its been 5 weeks since I sent payment...

AND WHEN YOU CALLED BEFORE DID I ANSWER THE PHONE? YES OF COURSE I DID. DONT KNOW ABOUT AND RECENT TEXTS. AS FAR AS NOTIFICATIONS GO ON HERE SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND SOME END UP IN A SPAM FOLDER THAT I DONT OFTEN CHECK. LONG AND SHORT OF IT YOUR PARTS WILL BE LEAVING BY FRIDAY

ttaowner said:
blk97ta@comcast.net

it is my brother kevins .he lets me use it.i can ship out it on monday and tracking # will be no problem.
Just sent the payment. Btw can you give me some iTrader feedback. Thanks, Dan.
all wrapped up please send me your address. thanks james

That is the best I can do with copy and paste. That was on Aug 2nd, 2010 at 9:11 PM. I replied to it so that it would be in your inbox. The subject should read RE: fuel sending unit...

EITHER WAY THATS NOT MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO JUST TALKED TO BUICKJEFF ON THE PHONE AND WE A AGREEMENT IN PLACE ON HIS TRANSACTION.HE CAN CONFIRM

EITHER WAY THATS NOT MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking through my old posts and ttaowner used to take PayPal a few years ago because I bought a part from him that way.

I just said I paid for part from you through paypal...

first off your a @$$hole !!!!!! you got your part and are still complaining and running your mouth !!!! really complaining about peanuts??? like you were just gonna slap it on your car looking like they normally do? you told me it was going to champion for a future project and initially werent in a hurry.your the typical YANKEE douchebag that the rest of the world hears about !!! you could of driven the 1 1/2 hours up here anytime you wanted and i would of given you the $20 SHIPPING BACK IF YOU WERE THAT CONCERNED!!!
wrong intake wasn't going to champion simply bc I'm still waiting for parts since august. It was not a future project bc the intake was off and i never said no rush. bullshit. etc. no matter i complained bc you are a horrible vendor. no communication nothing. all you do is yes ppl to death but have no problem taking their money. be happy i kept it here and not on other goody forums craigslist etc. how can i drive to u if you don't pick up the phone. tell I'm going to arrange an appointment w ure vmail and honestly I'm not the only one that seems to have your no communication problem with. I'm an asshole bc i called you out on your bullshit. I'm sick but yet money orders been cashed. fuck out of here. i don't know what where you think you can take pals money and still have no communication with them. instead of manning up you pussyed out. if they're mad ohh well. no wonder you sell on craigslist bc you a sham just like the rest of the people on there. And for the record i wanted my money not my part after weeks of you being "sick"

James did get a hold of me and we worked thru the final details of our transaction - i hope i can post an update before this thread gets locked