*The Carolinas Turbo Buick, TTA, & Sy/Ty SMACKFEST!!* Nov. 20th

In all honesty... I miss those days!! :( That's why I decided to try and coordinate this event again... :biggrin:

K.
I do to, we had so much fun with our high 10 low 11 second bolt on car & didn't tear sh*t up. now it takes 20 min. just to even get ready to make a pass. after seeing all the contriversy lately I could care less about the cars even more.

Steve, Are you going to Reynolds? If so, what day(s)?

K.

leaving early Fri. am return late Sat.

We're thinking about having people over Friday night for a get-together before the event the next day.

Khai & I will be putting together a big 'ole pot of his famous shrimp 'n grits, the Weber will be fired up for some meat, coolers for beer/alcohol, and 'shine... ;) :eek: And a nice fire going!!

Anyone interested?? Just bring some extra meat and alcohol...

K.

unfortunatly there are 2 cars that suffered internal injuries while in Reynolds.

I had a seal go out in the tranny :mad: & Sully broke a ring & pinion. :mad:

unfortunatly there are 2 cars that suffered internal injuries while in Reynolds.

I had a seal go out in the tranny :mad: & Sully broke a ring & pinion. :mad:

Well hopefully you guys can make it out to spectate. You get any good passes in? I seen Sully was haulin'...

K.

Am I reading wrong? Mooresville Dragway website says they are having the Jr. Dragster Nationals on 20-21 Nov. :confused:

Am I reading wrong? Mooresville Dragway website says they are having the Jr. Dragster Nationals on 20-21 Nov. :confused:

I hope you're reading wrong, but I can't get to there website from work... :mad: If it says that now, they must have changed it in the last week... :confused:

I'll see what I can find out!!

K.

it sure does.

Attachments

• JR%20FLYER.jpg
    JR%20FLYER.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 209
Mother F'er... :mad:

Steve look and see what other dates they're showing for test-n-tune, would 'ya!!

K.

FYI. Piedmont is open this Sunday (14th) for test and tune and a free swap meet. This will be their last scheduled t&t. Forecasted weather for the 14th is 66* and sunny.

We are running out of track dates/good weather for t & t so maybe Piedmont could be an option.

FYI. Piedmont is open this Sunday (14th) for test and tune and a free swap meet. This will be their last scheduled t&t. Forecasted weather for the 14th is 66* and sunny.

We are running out of track dates/good weather for t & t so maybe Piedmont could be an option.

Jim,

I'd like to come especially to see your car with the 6262/PTC combo., but Sunday's are family day for me.

It's definitely an option for anyone else though... Otherwise, I'll see if Mooresville has any dates left for us.

K.

month of November is booked.

NOVEMBER

13– "Back to Back" Truck Grudge Pull & 4x4 Truck Drag Racing

Click Here for More Event Information

20-21- Doug Foley's Driving School & Mooresville present the JR. SOUTHERN NATIONALS for Junior Dragsters

Click Here for Complete Details

27– PTRA Thanksgiving Race & Flea Market

Click here for PTRA Event Flier

headsupsuperseries.com website for Pro Tree Racers Association

Yup... And they don't list any December dates at this point either. I'll try and get them on the phone, but I think we might be waiting until the spring.

K.

Yup... And they don't list any December dates at this point either. I'll try and get them on the phone, but I think we might be waiting until the spring.

K.

Count me in for a spring event.

Unless my car is still parked in your garage without a motor in it :eek::biggrin: