*The Carolinas Turbo Buick, TTA, & Sy/Ty SMACKFEST!!* Nov. 20th

Oh, so you're one of those kooks that calls your animals your kids... :confused: And yes, I raise my children "old school"... I believe in discipline!! :cool:

K.
yea right, we know who wears the pants & who wears the skirt in your family. did you OK this day out with your better 1/2?

Should I start another thread for the actual event? Maybe re-name this one *The Carolinas Turbo Buick, TTA, & Sy/Ty Fall Smackfest!!*

Moderators??

K.

OK who was the rocket scientist that put it as a sticky, & in the national events section? :rolleyes: no one looks at them damn stickys. nice job Clint go ahead & stick your nose where it don't belong.

OK who was the rocket scientist that put it as a sticky, & in the national events section? :rolleyes: no one looks at them damn stickys. nice job Clint go ahead & stick your nose where it don't belong.

If you don't like it stay the hell out of this thread.

Bring the GNX... :biggrin: And some Crown Royal... :eek:

K.

Now that's an idea!!!

I have never seen 2 people who respect each other more & fight and bitch more than you & Steve!!!!

Either way, i will see both of you at this event!!!:cool::cool:

Geoff

Smackfest

This sounds like it's going to be fun... Lol!! I'll be there to lay some SC pimp smacking on somebody.

Now that's an idea!!!

I have never seen 2 people who fight and bitch more than you & Steve!!!!

Geoff

You haven't spent a lot of time around Pat and Clint, or pretty much Clint and anybody for that matter.

I should have my car back from the shop by then and maybe have it painted to, but if not I still well do my very best to come I may bring the Fam. What's the cost to get in?

USMC_Turbo6 said:
What's the cost to get in?

TurboIndian said:
it's usually 20 to race & 10 to spectate I think.

I'll find out for sure and post up on the threads... I was kinda waiting 'til both the B.G. & Reynolds events were over to get the wheels turning...

Steve, Are you going to Reynolds? If so, what day(s)?

K.