*6th Annual Turbo Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!*

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
When: Saturday, December 10th 2005

Where: Mooresville Dragway, Mooresville, N.C.

Time: 12:00 Noon -Until- 5:00pm

Rain Date: Saturday, December 17th 2005

Once again another fun packed day to wind down a great year of racing!! We always seem to have approx. 20+ cars and trucks show up to test-n-tune and/or grudge race, and hope everyone can make it out this year as well.

See you there,

K.

Good date for me!!!!!! :cool:

Lee and I will attend.Just about over this bronchitis---ready to get out!!!!!!

Geoff

Keith,
I also have some SyTyer's asking about entrance & race fees. Can you fill that in so I can let them know?
Thanks

TurboIndian said:
lets see if we can get a gamblers race up.
$10.00 to enter winner take all. (bracket)

This is a normal test-n-tune date for the track. You'll need to contact them and see if they'll run a gamblers race or not.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
This is a normal test-n-tune date for the track. You'll need to contact them and see if they'll run a gamblers race or not.

K.
no that would be YOUR job, YOU are the one setting up this little shindig. ;)

TurboIndian said:
no that would be YOUR job, YOU are the one setting up this little shindig. ;)

Well since I'm content with just test-n-tune, You might want to step up to the plate.

K.

Not much interest here!!!

Just curious if there is anymore interest than K.,Steve,and myself?

This is a 4 hour trek for me.If i want to see 3 lc2 powered cars----i can go to the garage :rolleyes:

Anyone else coming????????????

Geoff

we may have to move it to Farmington "IF" Clint can step up to the plate. K. will be posting more info on this next week.

TurboIndian said:
we may have to move it to Farmington "IF" Clint can step up to the plate. K. will be posting more info on this next week.

I guess we can count on you to "open mouth & insert foot" before all the facts are determined!! :rolleyes:

Anyways, I should be able to post any changes within the next day or two. Discussions with Jodi @ the track are ongoing.

K.

I plan on being down there, assuming this &^%#$ exhaust leak can be fixed.

TurboIndian said:

The track is under new management and I am sure that they won't let us have it that weekend. We actually close the week before, sorry :(

Is mooresville off or something??