*The Carolinas Turbo Buick, TTA, & Sy/Ty SMACKFEST!!* Nov. 20th

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
When: Saturday, November 20th 2010

Where: Mooresville Dragway, Mooresville, N.C.

Time: 12:00 Noon -Until- 5:00pm

Back by popular demand... ;) Once again another fun packed day to wind down a great year of racing!! In the past we've always seemed to have approx. 20+ cars and trucks show up to test-n-tune and/or grudge race. Cars would come from NC, SC, VA, TN, GA to talk some smack & back it up on the track!! :cool: Hopefully this year eveyone can make it back as well.

Directions can be found on the Mooresville Dragway website: Lots of FUN was had by Everyone

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything!!

See you there,

K.

Can us unlucky not yet TR owners attend also?

as long as they do not drive or own a Mopar. :eek:

we will be there as long as...
1) we don't break anything in Reynolds
2) the weather is better for racing than boating
3) you promise to let anyone bring the hamburgers other than you.

1) we don't break anything in Reynolds
2) the weather is better for racing than boating
3) you promise to let anyone bring the hamburgers other than you.

And there it is... Let the smack talking begin!! :biggrin:

I was gonna ask Steve, do we need to drudge a spot to get you out there, since you're more concerned with the Bo-At these days?!?! :p Do you even remember your favorite hobby from when before we met?

K.

remember your favorite hobby from when before we met?

K.
YUP & I just sold it about 6 months ago. NOW... we have asphalt racing season from mid march to end of april, water racing season april to early november, & more asphalt racing october to end of november. :biggrin:

Steve read the title of the event if you please.....

*The Carolinas Turbo Buick, TTA, & Sy/Ty Fall Gathering!!*

NOWHERE in there does it say anything about Firechickens at all.... Can't you take a hint?? You are not welcome here.... If you can't understand these words just get Kate to help you out. Remember, Hooked on Phonics did work for you!!! ;)

1) we don't break anything in Reynolds - best if you stay at home then.
2) the weather is better for racing than boating - A pontoon boat would run your car down anyway.
3) you promise to let anyone bring the hamburgers other than you - would you rather have Oriental food?? Cream of sum young guy??

Any Questions??

what is this.. kick Steve in the nuts thread???fine, you batch of Buick specific nut huggers have your day, I'll go hang out with the cool :cool: Pontiac kids. :tongue:

and you Ty why are you even here on this board? you don't even have a race/street car.

Attachments

• icon_fU.gif
    icon_fU.gif
    254 bytes · Views: 413
what is this.. kick Steve in the nuts thread???fine, you batch of Buick specific nut huggers have your day, I'll go hang out with the cool :cool: Pontiac kids. :tongue:

and you Ty why are you even here on this board? you don't even have a race/street car.

Its called raising a family, priorities are priorities :cool:

OH now you want to get all serious? "I have priorities" :( & I don't? it's called manage your priorities. adult toys come before children's toys. :biggrin:

No what I meant you moody beotch is you have enough cash and I dont :biggrin:

No what I meant you moody beotch is you have enough cash and I dont :biggrin:

cash? who in the hell uses that green stuff? be more like YOUR president & use credit.

now lets get back on track & get to the track on November 20th!!!

OH now you want to get all serious? "I have priorities" :( & I don't? it's called manage your priorities. adult toys come before children's toys. :biggrin:

No... There's a difference between priorities and responsibilities. YOU may have your priorities in line for someone with no responsibilities!! Oh wait, you have dogs... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Disclaimer: For those who don't know the history of Steve T. (TurboIndian) and many of the other members in this post, the smack talking is all in fun!! :cool: Most of the time... ;)

K.

I'm willing to bet our children (5 ducks, 2 dogs, & 1 cat) are more spoiled than yours.

Oh, so you're one of those kooks that calls your animals your kids... :confused: And yes, I raise my children "old school"... I believe in discipline!! :cool:

K.