Supra, from a Roll??

Originally posted by outofstep
ohhhh you're really going down now. I can't let your mockery of my Japanese fury go unpunished. Besides it was a 16 second pass. Though I'm pretty sure my 1.7 second reaction time didn't help out that much and my traps supported much faster times... but we will not speak of such things! My dyno queen will prevail!!!

Well you just proved you know NOTHING about drag racing as Reation time has NOTHING to do with ET. the timers dont start untill you break the light, Reation time is the time between when the green light comes on and you break the beam, thus starting the clocks.

Guys lay off my friend we are both in the military and you know sarcastic enlisted folks are sometimes, well for those who are are where in the service. We are real good friends there is no need to treat him like a troll. I mean some of you are so quick to judge someone...almost as bad as some people in the supraforums.

Damn hello kitty stickers.... OK deal then after that we can go after the twisties because when i come back my 1984 dry rotted suspension will be no more . There is a shop about 2 blocks from my house that specializes on Turbo 6's so im not only going to hit you with the kitchen sink...i bringing the bathtub too :)

Its kind of funny how your a dyno queen when you havent even been to the dyno yet :)

Oh and you dont have to go through the trouble of bringing your chariot down to earth. Ill come down to Heaven's Basement where you shamefully live in seclusion. Its too bad that rat motors expiration date is almost up.....time to put it out like old yeller. So should we have a tow truck on stand by for you or would you like me to push you back to the parking lot after all this is over :)

Oh and thanks for helping me with my car........ and for giving me that wonderful dent to remeber who my friends are. But i se how you did it i almost did it to Jason's Supra the other day when backing up :)

So i guess my car is considered light weight when compared to your Sumo wrestler of a car...........got rice....got pork...got dog :)

you know what suprised me...
Finding out that this trend is still active after I lost to the supra like a month ago... and still no new info has been posted here just a couple Supra owners Trolling and some GN guys giving them s**t. Suprises me that every race I posted turned in to a huge Turbo Buick vs. (Mustang or Supra) war... Good thing I never posted about that 6 speed LS1 I beat from a roll or there would be a bounch of LS1 guys here also making trouble and changling us to race them...

no he isnt a troll he frequents the board because for some time he was looking ingto getting a TTA he loved the GN's power but couldnt handle the looks.

And besides we throw **** back and fourth at each other every chance we get because we know not to take life always so seriously considering that we are on the front lines most of the time. (like now)

Well when i went to the dyno runs with the LS1's guys Quan said your car was the extension of Minney Mouse and he had to prespool the rollers untill your car hit 4th gear where it finally started to hit its pin head powerband.
Its funny the LS1 guys where like yeah we dont care about Horsepower just a broad powerband... then they would go on to challenge each other to see who's torque cruve was the best. Let the be glad my car wasnt running right i would of had to embarass them with a V6 that would out torque all of them.

yes you are right about commandement it does say no autoX but i never planned on it since autoX 'ers are pussies who are too afraid to get out on a real corner carving race track...which is where i intend to make self known to all the vette guys in their rearviews

Please fool my car transends time and space ill brake boost on you and just wait for you to launch .....sure you will get the jump then next thing you know, faster than you can blink ill already have put 12 car on you...i wouldnt even have to pass you Because my car would have open up a rift in time ahead of you on launch that the universe would have to pauses at my passing...

Ok well your car can be Tina and my car can be Ike too......... yeah we all know how it goes come get bitch slapped and thrown out like rotting egg roll from yokohama's. Im going to have to put you in your place.....behind me...........waaaaaayyyyy back behind me some where.

I only ran a supra once from a roll. About 60mph on the freeway. Lucky for me I was in 3rd gear already and just layed into the throttle and pulled a few cars on him till about 115 (shifed into OD) and he started reeling me in.

Fast cars :)

(BTW thats with LT-70 at 13psi)

quarter freaks

I'd take on all four of you in my completly stock turbo duece in a 5 mile twisty track. I swear, you 1/4 freaks are all about the straight line and not about the real driving skill. What kind of talent is there in pointing it stright and stomping the gass? i loved my Grnd Nat, but it was a high speed cruiser, not a race car.

LEARN TO DRIVE.

I'll see you in my rear veiw.

hey burningtheorang, nice way to introduce yourself. Your second post has you blabbering about a turbo duece, whats a duece? Did you mean turbo dousch? as in dousch bag?

no, 'duece' = 2, as in toyota MR-2. (or is that to japanese for you?) i'm NOT a ricer! :mad: i drive a european designed car built in japan. mid engine, rear wheel drive. :cool: none of that front wheel drive honda sh!t.

After my 87 GN was stolen, i fell in love with an mr2 because i can corner. Yeh, you'd definantly show me some taillights in a straight line race. But i live in pennslyvania, where there are no straight roads. So where i'm at, i'd rather be only be able to pull a 14.5 sec 1/4 but do 100+ on a twisty road, than be able to pull a 10 sec 1/4 but bearly be able to control the oversteer when the asphalt curves.

drag racing's like teenage sex. months of prep work, then in 15 seconds or less, it's all over.

if your doing 100+on twisty roads you should be locked up and throw the key away. hope mr. state trooper finds you and finds you well.

Re: quarter freaks

Originally posted by burningtheorang
I'd take on all four of you in my completly stock turbo duece in a 5 mile twisty track. I swear, you 1/4 freaks are all about the straight line and not about the real driving skill. What kind of talent is there in pointing it stright and stomping the gass? i loved my Grnd Nat, but it was a high speed cruiser, not a race car.

LEARN TO DRIVE.

I'll see you in my rear veiw.
Did you say TWISTIES?! Nothing like a turbo Buick T/A! Come get some!! :D

Where do these dumb****s come from? Mention a supra and a schmuck with an mr-2 starts blabbing about corners, I swear, this is getting old.

I'm pretty sure my 1.7 second reaction time didn't help out that much

stop jacking-off on the line and you will have a better time, now i know why all ricers have tvs in there cars :rolleyes:

btw: my punk rock studded wheel ownz j00 !

hmm where have i herd that before, o yeah one of them honda forums that im a member of i think they sed it more like granny ownz j00