some pics of my GN

JDSfastGN

I'm bored so im posting some pics of the GN. I had seen one a while back with black turn signal covers and i thought it looked pretty good. I'm not 100% how i feel about them on my own car but i think im gonna keep them. Once i lower the front another inch it should look better imo. Anyways i think most have seen the car but heres some recent pics. yay or ney on the blackouts?
gn2r.JPG

gn3r.JPG

gn4r.JPG

gn551.JPG

Damn.........The blackouts look AWESOME!! Keep them on. The car looks much cleaner and meaner with em on. I've seen these on EBAY and have been wondering how they would look. You sold me on em. BTW, your GN is beautiful!!!!

Ken B.

Hey man,

MEAN looking GN! Love the paint...super dupper glossy! So fresh and sooooo clean.

Quick question...what the width on those rear wheels? also tire you are using?

Smokin_GN

hey yall thanks for the compliments. It has its flaws (the dent on the drivers rear 1/4 etc..) but im pretty happy with how it looks now. Smokin_GN, the rear wheels are 17x9.5" with 4.75" Bs, running 315/35/17 nitto 555r drag radials. no mods to the frame or fender lip. :cool:

JDSfastGN said:
hey yall thanks for the compliments. It has its flaws (the dent on the drivers rear 1/4 etc..) but im pretty happy with how it looks now. Smokin_GN, the rear wheels are 17x9.5" with 4.75" Bs, running 315/35/17 nitto 555r drag radials. no mods to the frame or fender lip. :cool:

Those rear rims look great - no spacers either? What size on the front combo?

57loboy said:
Those rims look great - no spacers either?

I run billet adapters on the rear from www.skulte.com I only run them because these wheels came off an S10 and the backspacing wasn't correct for a GN in the rear. But if you ordered 17x9.5" rims new with the 4.75" Bs they would fit perfect with no spacers etc...