FS: GlobalWest Front LCA's , Detroit Speed springs, Viking Dbl Adj shocks

turbohh

I recently decided to change my Grand National front end over to coil-overs, so I thought I'd post these parts I took out ... I have a set of Global West lower control arms for coil springs (Part number CTA-37L I think), a set of Detroit Speed front coil drop springs, 575 lb/in rate (DSE part number 031132PDS I think), and Viking dbl-adjustable shocks. The control arms are clean, undamaged, and in very good mechanical condition. The ball joints are nice and tight, their grease covers are in place and not torn or dried out. The delrin bushings are in good condition, just showing some signs of slight wear from rubbing in the control arm pockets. The GW bump stops are there, as is the shock mounting bolts and frame mounting bolts&nuts. I took the spring bucket locators out to clean the arms better, and one of them has a tear on the inside diameter, shown in the pics. It does not affect the function of the locator keeping the coil spring properly located. I'll include a set of 1/8" spacers that I used to raise the front end height as well. They would go under the spring bucket locators if used. Cosmetically, the arms do show some wear&tear ... The black powder coat is chipped and peeling in some places. There are a few dings from use as well. The car lives in sunny NorCal, so the arms show no signs of rust or the like. Please note that the arms use a heim joint for the sway bar lower attachment. I have a double-heim joint link I can include for extra $$ (6" long center to center, and used with my RideTech musclebar sway bar).

The DSE springs are in very good condition, and are approximately 2" drop and are rated at 575 lb/in. The DES stickers are still on the springs. My GN with a fiberglass hood and aluminum rad support sat at ~25" from the ground to the bottom of the wheel opening trim with 245/45/17 tires.

The Vikings shocks are like new and have low miles on them. One set of the rubber bushings is a bit wonky as I didn't have the shock shaft centered in the frame hole it passes thru, so the frame sode of the rubber bushings got compressed off center ... No biggie, they can be reused ...

I'm asking $320 OBO for the LCAs shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States, $350 OBO with the sway bar links, $125 shipped for the DSE springs, and $150 for the Viking shocks. PM me for questions or to claim stuff ... I'll post the LCS pics first, and then in the second post, I'll attach the DSE spring and shocks pics. Thanks for looking!!
John A, Turbohh

100_6876.JPG100_6877.JPG100_6878.JPG100_6879.JPG100_6880.JPG100_6881.JPG100_6872.JPG100_6873.JPG100_6874.JPG100_6875.JPG

I have your PayPal already I think becUse we’ve done business before

Dhos, PM sent with payment info ...

Shocks sold pending payment ...
John A, Turbohh

You're right ... The correct part number is CTA-88L, as shown on my receipt from GW below ... Sorry for the confusion ...
John A, Turbohh
100_6887.JPG

Hotfoot, sent you a PM with a counter offer ...
Gknational, you're next in line if you are good with my counter offer ...

John A, Turbohh

Shocks received, in fantastic shape as always. Never have to worry about parts from this guy. Smooth and easy transaction

Got the lca’s yesterday and not a problem with the seller or the shipping package , very happy with the transaction .
Thank you TURBOHH for a smooth transaction.

Glad to hear they got there in good shape and met expectations! Thanks for taking them off my hands!
John A, Turbohh