SIMMONS Wheels Group Purchase???

Got mine in this morning. They are beautiful. Great. Awesome. Perfect.

They even sent matching lug nuts and a set of anti theft lugs nuts.

I'm patiently awaiting mine to show up..... i think i've tracked them about 5 times from work today,.... hehehe.. Lets see some pics!

I'm the last stop for my UPS guy. :mad: I hope it's worth the wait! Sounds like there gonna be awesome. I should have mine on later tonight if all goes well.

I'll post some pics when i get mine on.

Phil

PICTUREs, PICTUREs,PICTUREs,PICTUREs, .....LET ME SEE, em? :biggrin: LET ME SEE, em? - i feel like a fiend..... :D

Ah BUX that sux. Maybe today things will show up. I cant get mine put on the car till early next week. I am going to take pictures of the stock wheel on the car, then the Riken "GNX like" wheels, then the new and my favorite Simmons wheels. Should make a nice display of how the 3 different rims look on a GN.

I've been trying to get my new wheels on[NOT SIMMONS].... but I decided to redo the front suspension first ..... almost done CAN't WAIT..... they're just laying in my living room. :eek:

No lugs

BUX - Simmons will wrap the lugs and tape them to the inside on the back of the rim, then shroud it with cardboard. If you haven't unwrapped them yet, you might want to cut a little peep hole and check.

I just unpacked mine tonite,.... sweet lookin wheels! Unfortunately the weights were rolling around on one of my front wheels/tires. They used the stick on weights and the weight must not have had a clean surface to stick to... so I am gonna have both front wheels/tires rebalanced. Other than that, sweet sweet wheels!

I was given a tip on the weight problem. They said to put a light coating of silicone on them around the bottm to seal out water from getting to the tape. He told be to be sure and coat around the edges and between the weight. SOunds like a good idea, I am coating mine up a little later today.

Everything is here and looks awesome. Thanks to everyone for making this GP possible.

FB - Thanks for your time and effort and I'll let you know if I'm in on the 2nd GP.

Bunch of Posers :eek: :eek: all the high dollar rims and nobody has a stinkin camera.. :tongue: :tongue: ;) :biggrin:

I would take all the pictures thatt you would want, but my car is still in the shop and I think that wheels alone would be pretty lame. Believe me, when I get my car back I will have plenty of pixs.

BUX - youre very welcome. I'm glad I don't have to look at your extra wide cinder blocks with the centers painted black (pseudo Simmons look). Post pics everybody!!.

Hey guys I posted my TTa pics in the TTA forum if anybody is interested.

They look awesome!

Thanks again FB...you da man!

Phil

Attachments

• center cap.jpg
    center cap.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 136
  • rear backside bolts.jpg
    rear backside bolts.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 119
  • rear backside valve stem.jpg
    rear backside valve stem.jpg