SIMMONS Wheels Group Purchase???

JUST Checking..... have you guys got your wheels yet? I wanna see pix!!! mine should be here this week..... cant wait. [ i didnt get in on the simmons wheel deal... i opted for something else] :D

Is their going to be another GP for these wheels?? Also, does anybody have a pics of the 19" configuration of the wheels? I am trying to decide between the 18" or 19" wheels...what is the widest size you can go with the 19" configuration??

Thanks,
Chance

Yes, There will be another GP if there's interest. Now that the process is "perfected", I can start a new thread for the second GP. I have hi-res pics of Simmons 18's I can email you. This time around, I opted for 19x11 rears and 19x9 fronts. :eek:

:biggrin: Come to think of it, I might be able to go straight only!! :eek: :eek: . Turning might be a fantasy :)

FBSideoiler427 said:
Yes, There will be another GP if there's interest. Now that the process is "perfected", I can start a new thread for the second GP. I have hi-res pics of Simmons 18's I can email you. This time around, I opted for 19x11 rears and 19x9 fronts. :eek:

:biggrin: Come to think of it, I might be able to go straight only!! :eek: :eek: . Turning might be a fantasy :)

email pics to: chanceg@sbcglobel.net

Thanks,
Chance

Hi

Sideoiler427 Will the 19x11's an 19x9's go on a stk suspenion TR????? I will be interested in this next group purchase for the sizes above if they will fit!!

I'm moving as fast as I can. Jeff should have the check. If not, maybe today and certainly tomorrow. We should have our wheels 5 days after reciept of check.

But don't worry - I have 4 fresh, unused, virgin cinder blocks here I can send you in case yours get tired. :D :D :D ;)

Blocks now crushed, car in floor, need help fast before any more rat nests are built in the trunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simmons wheel Home Stretch

Hang in there!!!!!!!. Hold off the rats as long as you can.

BUX, JPRATT, PACCIO, GINORIN:

Check has been received!

Tires/Wheels are being wrapped as I write this!

Shipping will commence late afternoon/early tomorrow morning. Tracking numbers to follow as soon as I receive them.

Hell - I might take tomorrow off and hug the UPS guy as he drives up. :D

Awesome! Thanks Ajoy! Frame was colorsanded and painted yesterday, so now this weekend i can put the front suspension together and install the brakes... and WHEELS!

Sweet. Lots like mine will be here on the 22. Weird though shows 5 packages. Maybe the 5th is lugs?