SIMMONS Wheels Group Purchase???

FBSideoiler427 said:
FYI - If we order 20 more sets of the exact same Simmons wheel, we can massive discount with Simmons.

Not that it helps that much but I would change my order around to the more popular 18's if we got close to a 20 set purchase.
Jeff

BUX - I recall conversing with Jeff and he was throwing around a 40% number.

Think about it - With a little fabrication we'd have Simmons bar stools, Simmons foot stools, Simmons wall hangings, Simmons coffee table pedestals...Exoticar whoud have nothing on us.

How about I come down and help you convert your garage into a storefront. :D :D :D

I would be in for 2 - 4 sets at that price. Everybody else that ordered probably would be as we could have 2 sets for little more than the price of one. I also think we could round up 10-12 more at the 40% price.

That would be an awesome deal.

Can you please update what the price is for a set ,from what I understand there are 2 styles ,looking for 17" rims and tire...
thanks Dennis

Check earlier in this thread... there are links listed with pictures of wheels mounted on cars. HTH

Latest Simmons pricing.................

17" wheels up to 9" in width: $2145 per set (includes discount)
17" wheels greater than 9" wide:Add $100 per set

18" wheels up to 9" in width: $2245 per set (includes discount)
18" wheels greater than 9" wide:Add $100 per set

19" wheels up to 9" in width: $2445 per set (includes discount)
19" wheels greater than 9" wide:Add $100 per set.............................

If we can agree on 20 sets of the same style and size of wheel, the additional discounts are substantial.

I'm in for another set if we can agree on the wheel/sizes.

News Flash!!!!!!!!!

Simmons has granted us a volume discount:

If we purchase 32 sets of wheels in the following configuration:

(2 Fronts) 17x8.5 & (2 Rears) 17x9.5 wheels for our Buick Grand Nationals,
ALL F-series or ALL OM-Series,
ALL with Silver spoke and Mirror Polished outer rim lip or
ALL with Black spoke and Mirror Polished outer rim lip

for $2195.00 per set delivered to the customers door within the continental U.S. Valid for 30 days from TODAY.

Let me know. I can set up a group purchase code. That way, you can call up GroupA directly and pay them directly. OR if 32 of you trust me, I can also spearhead this venture. :smile:

Additonal wheel sizes

I made an error on the 17" sizes. The prices are listed for other sizes also:

(32) 17x8.5 & (32) 17x9.5 all one fitment, all one style, all one color, priced at
$2145.00 per set of (4) delivered within the continental US.

(32) 18x8.5 & (32) 18x9.5 all one fitment, all one style, all one color, priced at
$2245.00 per set of (4) delivered within the continental US.

(32) 19x8.5 & (32) 19x9.5 all one fitment F-series only, all one color, priced at
$2445.00 per set of (4) delivered within the continental U.S.

.................sorry for the mistake!

Offer ends this month.

Simmons Wheels order

RUN4BUX, GINORIN, JPRATT, PACCIO - Our wheels are in. I will call GroupA Monday and get the balance and ETA with tires.

GREAT!! I'll try to save up some money where we can all take delivery. It shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 months. Hope that don't put ya'll in a bind. :wink:

NICE! I'm ready when you are.... lemme know what the damage is. I'm so excited i think i wet my pants over here.. hehe :biggrin:

I was just thinking about them. I am pretty sure I am ready now, only my car still does not have an engine. :mad:

I'm ready and waiting!! I'll have to start breakin' the old lady on the new addition.( she has no idea). :cool:

I spoke with Jeff today. He's ordering our tires today, totaling up a total and will let me know of an ETA.

BUX - Let's see - you wanted the 165/75 x 14's for the front - right? ;) ;)

OK ladies - lets keep dry, don't tell anyone, if some asks about the wheels at your doorstep - ask them 'what wheels'. Missing engine ?????. Just close the hood and practice "vrooooooooooom, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, sh, sh, sh," in front of the bathroom mirror - then take the mirror in the garage and position it to capture the car and recite what you've learned in the bathroom.

Stay tuned.........................

By the way - Simmons loosened up on the guidelines on the big quantity wheel deal. They no longer require us to buy only one wheel style and size. The offer is extended to 17", 18" and 19".

So...............if we can gather enough interest in all sizes, discounts are to be had for the larger, second group purchase. I may start another thread for this.