Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

Hey Lonnie, You sold the '86? I see you have a new toy now. That car is gorgeous. Clean as a whistle.

You may or may not remember me from Buick day at Cecil County last year when you were in MD. We stood and BS'ed about cars in the Walmart parking lot in the freezing cold afterwards. The "after-cruise" that bombed out.

Good to see you've got a new project. I finally got mine. :cool:

Yep...Sold my 86 to a guy in SC. The 87 I have now was Brian Rice's old car. Bought it in December of last year and have put a grand total of 2200 miles on it since then...LOL. Normally it rides in the trailer if I go to a show/race that's any distance away. If all goes well I'll try to make it up to some of the Buick get-togethers next year. Maybe, just maybe by then it will be tuned better and be able to put up some decent times.
Glad to see you finally got your turbo Buick you wanted. Now that you have one, let the fun and mods begin...:D I still wonder why no-one wanted to show up for that cruise-in? I do remember it was chilly as he!! that night. Oh well, it was still a good time.

2 nassty buicks

wow that GNX looks great. Excellent job
i was wondering who supplied you with the fender flares,and vents . They look real.

Great job again on the GNX.

Finally took some pics of my car but I need someone to post them. Also have pics of the silk screened dash that a couple people e-mailed me about. Can anybody please help?:D

Originally posted by gn1220
Finally took some pics of my car but I need someone to post them. Also have pics of the silk screened dash that a couple people e-mailed me about. Can anybody please help?:D

Send em to me, I'll host em for awhile

Thank you very much Jim! Not the greatest pics, my buddy was trying his new camera, but it's better than nothing. I think the 'Ol Girl looks pretty good for 100,000+ miles. :D
BTW, that is a replacement dash from 0-60 Performance that I had silk screened so the mileage does not show the true miles. The original is in the attic with all the other stock parts.

Re: 2 nassty buicks

Originally posted by JOHNZAZA
wow that GNX looks great. Excellent job
i was wondering who supplied you with the fender flares,and vents . They look real.
Great job again on the GNX.

Better Late Than Never.
The fender vents are real.The flares are the ones that are always on Ebay.I also use wheel spacers.Thanks for the compliments.