Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

awsome project apperago! lookin good!
whats that bad boy suposto run when done? its s stock blocker?

Originally posted by KillrV6

I am shooting to break the 10.99 et.. or better Without breaking the drive train . ;)

Factory Block .020 with CP Pistons, Compcams 212/212 and the rest in signature..

Should be complete by Oct 1..Alla and the winds willing (Actually cash and time)..

Originally posted by KillrV6

Thanks for the remarks....Even though it is co$tly.. I want to make sure it is right and I am not 1/2 azzing things..

I am shooting to break the 10.99 et.. or better Without breaking the drive train . ;)

Factory Block .020 with CP Pistons, Compcams 212/212 and the rest in signature..

Should be complete by Oct 1..Alla and the winds willing (Actually cash and time)..

My Gnx Pics 13 Miles

I know alot of you have seen my car at the GSCA nats & BOP in Bristol but the chassis shots are pretty neat to see. Click on the boxes at the bottom & use the arrows to see them all. Enlarge them by clicking an individual pic. Thanks!

http://home.nc.rr.com/n4yog/

GENE

Yea, but what does it RUN!!! <-----(JOKING)

After all the Rusted up JUNK I've been seeing the last few years, even
some of the Sub 70k mile cars, theres a lot of surface rust! YOURS is Truly
a Museum piece! THANKS!!!!

No it doesn't. If you entered a show in the concours class,this is what you would need. I have one that looks 100% & works but it has the guts out & a jell battery inside. That's what I use on my 13 mile GNX. It is totally misleading. I've only seen one that is still working & it is from a 5.6 mile GNX & it has been on a battery tender since new. You can't find these anymore. I assume your code is UA1(under you trunk lid)? That is the high ampherage battery. I have a couple of these left(3) and probably won't find anymore. $75.00 plus shipping. Just thought you might like to have an original battery. Main thing is to check the code-UA1.
I have a friend with a 909 mile GN & yours looks just as good.
GENE ROSS

Thanks for the kudos but I don't show my car where I'd need anything like that. Yes, it does have the UA1 battery code on the options sticker.

Thanks for the offer!

Nice rides. I've always liked the Limiteds for their uniqueness...luxury with a kick in the ass.

Upon inspection of your photos either the 87 Limited or 86 T has the trunk emblems reversed. I can't remember if the BUICK was supposed to be on the left or right side of the trunk??

My T-type is bassackwards, it was like that when I got it. Believe me I wanted to switch it back, but somebody put the emblems on when the paint wasnt cured, so there is indentions. Oh well.

Going to send pictures of my GN and white with blue interior Limited.

I live in NY. Westchester. Have a set of enkies on the GN.

Also am going for motor on my Limited when I get it back.
This is great. Going to be putting it in when done.

Anyway thanks for a great idea!