Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
Show off your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

Hey all, i thought i would start a nice thread so everyone here could show off thier cars.....

I am adding a link to my car from the last pictures i have taken of it. anyone else please feel free to put a link into thread by replying with it. and if you need a pic of your car put up to link to e-mail it to me and i will do so for ya.

thanks

http://partspics.150m.com/html/fmfshow.html

Thanks Grumpy! That's very sharp. I've only seen one like it and it was being parted out. Looked like it hit a curb at 100mph, the left front tire was in the firewall:(

DSide3pic.html

Here's mine.....

Show Us Your T!!!!

GN's are bad ass but they all look the same!

i wanna see some T types/turbo T's!

post a link or put up a pic, if you have track times or a list of mods, feel free to post that too.

www.pbase.com/victormarti/engine

thats my 87 limited, 160k miles and still lookin good!

took it to the track when it was bone stock a few months ago. original valve springs, timing chain:eek: and air box. stock boost level, stock chip.

i was verry pleased with the 14.6@93.

a week ago i just got the valve springs and timing chain replaced, threw on my 009 injectors, put it a chip and the car feels GREAT! i cant wait to crank up the boost and take it back to the track!

DAAUUUMMM KillV6. That is one very sharp looking T. I thought my GN was in great shape and I have half the miles you do.

If ya ever wanna sell her.. keep me in mind ;)

Glenn C, you car looks good too. How 'bout some more pics of her.

Here my 87 Regal. I drive it whenever I go somewhere. Its got close to 100,000 miles on it but it runs fine most days.