Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

Originally posted by Mr. Tee
I love your GNX replica!!!

Thanks Mr. Tee,Nice blue T you got there.I need some new pic's I've done quite a bit to the car since those pic's were taken.But its in storage now.:(

All of you have some sweet looking cars.

Doug, I love that white Turbo T. Looks great with matching bumpers and Draglites. :cool:

Wow.. B.B. Those are some damn good results. What happened to the interior in the before pics? Almost looks like there was a fire in there or something, I cant clearly see. When I went to page two, I was amazed at how great that car looked. Who did the paint? I love seeing a TR (especially a GN) restored. It feels good to know that people will do their best to keep them on the road.

Originally posted by GrndNatnl
Wow.. B.B. Those are some damn good results. What happened to the interior in the before pics? Almost looks like there was a fire in there or something, I cant clearly see. When I went to page two, I was amazed at how great that car looked. Who did the paint? I love seeing a TR (especially a GN) restored. It feels good to know that people will do their best to keep them on the road.

No, the interior was just ratted out and and alot of the trim pieces thrown in on top of it,plus garbage and the like.

I did the body work and primer and replaced all the weatherstripping and had a guy that I used to work with paint it and wet sand it "for a song"

Thanks for the compliment!

Mark, thats a gorgeous TTA. I stumbled on that photo album a few days ago by a link and was drooling over it.

Here's a lone, solitary pic of mine. Not really good quality. I'll scan more of my car soon. I'm just too lazy to use the scanner, because its a pain in the a$$. It's my g/f standing next to my car at Cecil on Buick Day in October. Arent I a lucky guy? :D

http://community.webshots.com/user/grndnatnl/

The other album is my father's '70 Olds 442. (Mine someday ;))

Copy and paste the link of my yellow T. That pic. was taken at the GS Nats. this year outside of the TB.com tent.

Just finished my first webpage-Link below

New site a couple days ago. No pics of the GN yet :( . But learning more about building webpages to expand this one to include my friends Turbo Regals and my project car :)