Show off (pictures) your Turbo Buick/Turbo Trans am

Here's mine:
MVC-010F.JPG

Many more pics here: www.efi-street.com

About 155k miles too...but you would never know.

I don't have a site built yet, but here is a pic of my car on another site. I have stock T wheels on it now with the GNX wheels on my GN. I think I will switch the wheels between the cars when the mood strikes.

Dark Red Metallic T

tim87tr,
Who makes those wheels and where can I get a set? Those are GNX-type wheels, right? What size?
VERY sharp looking T!
Thanks!
S.

Here are a few pics of my T on the day that I bought it...
Front 3/4 driver
Rear 3/4 pass
I've detailed it a bit since then, I think it would look pretty cool with a light tint and nice set of aftermarket wheels (yet to choose).
Mods so far...
  • Poston's base airlid
  • Kirban billet inlet bell
  • Walbro 340, hotwired
  • Upgraded intercooler hoses
  • Test pipe, not installed
  • Thrasher-92, not installed
I'm waiting to get a few days at the track to baseline the car before installing the test pipe and Thrasher. I'll be ordering a Scanmaster tomorrow on the GP (in the Group Purchase forum).
S.

Originally posted by Snorman
tim87tr,
Who makes those wheels and where can I get a set? Those are GNX-type wheels, right? What size?
VERY sharp looking T!
Thanks!
S.
They are 16x8 Enkei wheels, don't know if they make them any more. Those were bought in 88 or 89. My friend has the ones from a Trans Am that he cleaned up real good and was going to sell at one time, but may be keeping them now. At least that is what he said when I was there last weekend helping him with the front mount. He is gmpower6 on this board if you want to ask him.

great T's guys! keep em comin!

Glen, there is a guy named glen in my turbo buick club w/ a white 86 T type w/ GNX wheels. your not the same guy are you?

See Signature :)

The '83 is a basic brown dog, and the '82 is a GN, but it's not black :cool:

Here ya go:
http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/turboregal/imagepages/image168.htm

Its what KillrV6's car would look like with a blackout package.(no its not original though)
KillrV6- It used to look just like yours, but there are a few n/as running around here with the same look, so I decided to be different.

I dont have any good interior shots, but since mine is not a limited, it has a cloth split 60/40 bench, silver color, very light optioned.

I have always liked the silver ones. :D

Here are some pics of my 86 T-Type. It has 15X7 Centerline billet wheels on it now, but I am planning to make a change soon, thinking of maybe some 17" Torque Thrusts!

T-Type pics

wow cool! looks just like my car except for the black out.

i gotta say tho, im a big fan of chrome. BIG fan.

This is a pic. of my yellow T outside of the TB.com tent at BG this year.

http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/Nats02/imagepages/image39.htm

You may need to copy the link.

New motor, .030 over, file fit rings, ported irons with big valves, Comp 212/212, Power Plate, T&D 1.55's, TE-44, 009's, SMC dual nozzle alky., stock big neck I/C, Mod D5 converter, 3" DP with Deltagate, Single shot 3" exhaust, 340 Hot wired, Level 10 trans, and Jim Testa chip.

So far I have put 2,000 on the motor and it feels very strong. I am tuning the alky. at this time and playing with the chip timing. Running low 7.0's in the 1/8 at this time.