Scanmaster for XFI !!!!

The flux capacitor is working fine, its the Mr. Fusion thats taking the time......

B

Got your scanmaster3 for my XFI from Cal, Thanks...i'm slowly learning who does what now,been out the game decade...

I could of saved alot extra gauge's i don't need now cause it now, Thanks alot,,lol

Since your the Comp Wiz, could you add 3rd on that list above a Weird Science program, i have my girlfriends bra an will wait on lightning...heh

Thanks Again..

Installed the Scanmaster 3 and am totally satisfied with the results.....nice job, good product...nice to see all the data again.

The way the data communication works on the XFI. you can't use the laptop and the scanmaster at the same time. The parallel logging adapter is a gizmo to allow that.

Its in the planning and design stage right now.

Bob

The way the data communication works on the XFI. you can't use the laptop and the scanmaster at the same time. The parallel logging adapter is a gizmo to allow that.

Its in the planning and design stage right now.

Bob
Any update on the parallel logging adapter. I am already tired of unplugging the SM to use my laptop and then plugging the SM back in. lol.
Bob, I live in Metro Detroit and could pick up the prototype to let you know how it works.:)

TurboBob said:
when I have something ready to test, i'll let you know.

Bob

Hello Bob,
I'm getting ready to get my FAST and accessories. Can you tell me if I buy the Scanmaster now... What will be involved in getting it to function with the laptop? It will not involve a different unit correct?
I don't want to buy it, and then find out I need a different one to run the laptop together.

Thanks
Coach

Hello Bob,
I'm getting ready to get my FAST and accessories. Can you tell me if I buy the Scanmaster now... What will be involved in getting it to function with the laptop? It will not involve a different unit correct?
I don't want to buy it, and then find out I need a different one to run the laptop together.

Thanks
Coach

i think whats needed (and what bob is working on) is a parrallel cable that allows both devices to communicate simultaneously.

Have a question.... Has anyone noticed a difference in readings from the scanmaster3 to XFI to manual gauges? I am seeing some different readings on my side. Also, I remember reading that the SCANMASTER 3 will/can display fuel constant...... I don't see that....

I have the solution, I just need to get with the "powers that be" at BG this week and make it happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I have the solution, I just need to get with the "powers that be" at BG this week and make it happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Wont be there but please post Cal after you meet the powers to be.

Big thanks to Bob for getting us up and running at the track ,definitely saved the engine when the SM showed 14.3 AF @20 psi boost and the driver lifted, without this we would have never known and melted the motor for sure...