Scanmaster for XFI !!!!

WSLN 6 said:
Will this work with my 6.0 LS swap? Is my current Caspers knock gauge of any use with the LS?

The xfi scanmaster should work regardless of the car it's installed in, it's specific to the xfi unlike the regular scanmaster to our stock ECM

yes, it will work fine. The prototype was tested on various cars, not just Buicks.

How is the knock sensor wired in your car?

Bob

Sorry, don't want to thread whore this up....lol
It was wired to the stock knock sensor when the V6 was in here. Turbo LQ4 in the works.....
Cal, I will be ordering one of these from you along with an XIM soon...... :)

send me an email.... :) I'll throw another batch into the oven....

Bob

Yes that would work great. I wish XFI had several user programmable optional outputs so you could really do some cool stuff with. The 4 they give you is limited.

You could always go holley dominator i think it has 64 outputs.........and programmable external gauges with warnings..

You could always go holley dominator i think it has 64 outputs.........and programmable external gauges with warnings..
holy outputs ...64 wow , i would be happy with the 4 xfi gives you, dont think i need more than that. but if i could choose which parameters it used that would be sweet.

probably in January, that's going to take a little work on the software.

You running 2.0 in your XFI?

B

This sounds like just the ticket. I don't keep my laptop in my car all the time.

Strange question - but since this is based on the Scanmaster3, what is the possibility of being able to use it on a Sy\Ty (Code58/59) ECU in addition to my XFI? Flash of Firmware to swap? Something a savy end-user could do?

This sounds like just the ticket. I don't keep my laptop in my car all the time.

Strange question - but since this is based on the Scanmaster3, what is the possibility of being able to use it on a Sy\Ty (Code58/59) ECU in addition to my XFI? Flash of Firmware to swap? Something a savy end-user could do?

The hardware is similar, but there are details that prevent swapping that way.

Bob