Scanmaster for XFI !!!!

Another note, for those going to BG, the one pictured in the video will be at BG in Pattrick Broughton's car. So you can check it out there...

Bob

Kick Ass i have been wanting one of these for yrs...... now i can remove my second wideband from the car and install it on one of the other toys!

Pat's getting the prototype?

godzilla-facepalm-2.jpg&w=620&h=349&ei=0Cp8ULeEBJL88QTj-4DoAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=592&vpy=81&dur=8845&hovh=168&hovw=299&tx=128&ty=196&sig=111759291104617974631&page=1&tbnh=108&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0,i:105

Yeah, but since there is not enough for the whole class..... he will have to learn to share. :)

Bob

Bob if it need to be shock tested Eric can provide is services of dropping everything

Bob if it need to be shock tested Eric can provide is services of dropping everything

If it's a liquid I'm sure to drop it! I did manage to drop test a TR-6 and it runs great on my car. So far the only thing I've manage to break that Bob built was an ISAC. That was a burn up and not a drop.

Quote: The units will be available from all the regular vendors.
Thanks
Bob

Awesome...when will they become available?

I've been doing quite a bit of testing of this and it is working great! I will make sure there is one available if anyone wants to test it at Reynold's. I will also be offering this as an option for every new xfi purchase.

I've been doing quite a bit of testing of this and it is working great! I will make sure there is one available if anyone wants to test it at Reynold's. I will also be offering this as an option for every new xfi purchase.
Can you bring one when you are in Phoenix?

Dennis, I plan on bringing a few in case anyone wants to purchase one and I'll have one you can borrow if you just want to test one.

Very Cool. I will def get one when you do my car.