Pulled the trigger on a 6466 CEA

I'm not running a stroker so I think I might have to go with the .63.

I wish someone with a combo close to mine was running a .63 and a .85 so I could see which one would be the best for me.

I'm still looking at other brands and sizes as I only want to do this once and be happy for a long time.

I keep coming back to the 6466 as all I read about it is positive, but I also think that if someone spends that kind of ching they will say they love it because they hate to admit they could have done better for less.

I could be wrong but would hate to lay out that kind of cash and not wet my pants!!!! Oh and my leg to!!!!!

Honestly though, does it spool down low fast. I have a 3,500 stall 0 LBS.on the brake and just want to get it right the first time.

Thanks for any input you can give me. I need to pull the trigger this week on a new turbo.

RZ.

What would be the pros/cons of going with a.85 over a .63 .

I'm looking for mid low tens now with high to mid nines way down the road.

Mostly street driven as I will get kicked off the track when I do go there as I won't cage my car.

I'm running an .81 on mine and it's similar to yours. You won't have a spool problem with that stall converter. And my turbine wheel is a 71 from CPT.

I would have a look at CPT as well. Your choice.

Who is CPT ?? Cottons Performance ????

Do you have a # or web sight???

Thanks RZ.

running a backpressure gauge will allow you to properly size your ex housing.the .63 requires a lot less ex gas volume therefore making the turbo more responsive,the 85 reduces backpressure.you will only go faster with the bigger housing if you were hitting a backpressure limit on the smaller one.a backpressure gauge will show that or you can swap housings at the track and retune to find out.

I have had this turbo for about 6-8 months now and it was bought for the stroker motor with Bison's (Brian)Heads and Cam, RJC FMIC 325 and custom Downpipe that is just about done... I could not hold out any more, and put the turbo on my current motor.. I started out with boost way down 17-18 shut the alky down and ruining c116 and car was moving decent no times/ I talked to Bison on the phone and said turn up that boost. I bumped it up to 20-21 and the turbo makes a huge whistle and it is like being shot out of a cannon... I had trouble holding the car steady WOT 1st thru 2nd.. Anyone running in the mid 20's psi yet??

I'm running somewhere in 30's probably 33-34#'s soon as tranny is done being fixed i'll post the new #'s. Were guessing mid 9's