Problem with gbodyparts wheel order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have had enough from a few guys posting here. Shane I told you I wouldn't respond but BS has to stop or maybe not??? Bad publicity is better then none. Other vendors told me the same thing they see you posting they think they can rip you a new one. I'm not putting up with it.

Wes posted a link for that sale is pending on $100K. For a 6k mile GN & GNX 281, yes we are the purchasers. Why?, Cal & Wes know us ,done business with us etc... Yes we are bankrupt :rolleyes:

Brer Rabbit the insulin comment... Too funny & close to reality. Our DHL driver could not find a house when we were in PA. He had meds that had to be delivered. It was 7:30 at night. I rode with the driver so the person would have his meds that night. The driver was unable to locate the home. I knew where it was at. Did I do it for profit?.... no. It was just doing the right thing.

China Products:
Contact Ron Davis Radiators & see who has an exclusive contract for 500 rads this year.
Stainless Products
T-top parts, engine brackets,Detent brackets & soon coming oil dip stick tubes & trans Cross memeber brackets,Power steering brackets & more.Throttle brackets in stainless steel also.......... PA. China
We have been building t-top kits since 02!

New lier seat material KY China & Ca. China

All the t-type & GN interiors you see. We spent the $ to build it. They were not available 3 years ago.

New aluminum Brake Drums, NC. China.
Horn rings,t-top plastic,Fiber glass fillers,Bumpers abs & FG,... Florida China.
Cal did your fillers come from China?

Aluminum Brake drums better design & GN aluminum wheels N.C. China!
17" GNX wheels GA. China

You seeing a pattern developing guys?

Chris as far as your wheels Kasci spoke with you & stated they would leave Moday or Tuesday.
I'm sure you were told this. I do return all E-mails. We charge core charges due to us supplying them. If you e-mailed me it was returned.

As far as my health & going thru hard times etc....
We all do. It is never an excuse Just a reason of what was going on. It is called being honest. I think by now most people should know at this time of year it is racing & paint job season. Things take a little bit of time. Our manufacturers can not keep up with our sales. Yes this is because we are such terrible vendors with over 20,000 customers.
Don't like us do not deal with us that simple.

But when you make that decision to slam us remember 1 thing we have been thru over 700 Turbo cars & we design new products every day & eventually you may need something from us as a last resort.
We do not part good cars out we restore them. The owner of 48K mile 87 Gn gets hit by a person running a light. That car saves Hundreds of vehicles. We didn't destroy them. We bought them & saved other cars.

I have more people on a do not sell list then I have whining here.

Shandy you want to see me in BG I'll be there.Your wish will come true.

Carlsbad we sent you parts you returned them. Why would I want to ship thousands of $ NOS part across country to have them returned?
Not like we can't sell them.

OK you have a problem with me or Gbodyparts & you can not read the front page of my website or listen to an answering machine. Then you state you called 20 times. Here is a hint LEAVE A FREAKING MESSAGE!!!
The best way to contact me :

BWEAVY@AOL.COM

Ahem, ahem, I wasn't going to add anymore to this thread but since you just shot me with your BS shotgun, why not? I don't know where you got the idea that I returned parts that you sent. I never returned anything to you or anyone else. I received a pair of NOS bumper fillers but nothing else in the order (kinda hard to hang bumper fillers in thin air). Your argument that you didn't want to ship NOS parts because I sent back a part of the order is not true.

And, I suppose I was the only person on your ignore list, since you say that you answer all e-mail messages. I've read forum posting after forum posting from guys complaining about lack of communication from GBodyParts. I suppose all these guys complaining about their inability to contact you must be malicious attempts to discredit you. Or, there actually is a sizable number of guys who never received a response to their inquiries. Hmmm, makes one wonder where the truth lies........

Shandy you want to see me in BG I'll be there.Your wish will come true.

QUOTE]

So does that mean you will be delivering my parts in person or is this some sort of presentation of a hidden threat on a public forum?

If it is the latter, you're a little old to be threatening people don't you think. :(

Shandy

I have been around the Buick before there were "boards", just a tight-knit group of Buick owners trying to help each other.

Your stupid, slandering comment is the second worst I have ever seen anyone post.:mad:

You should have your ass kicked, at least by a court where you would be held accountable. Since your "facts" are heresay, they are not valid.

Cowards like you sit behind a keyboard with nothing else to do but attack others. If it was required to post your real name and address, wonder if you would spout off the crap you do?

If Brian decides to take you to court [I would], I will be the first to contribute the his legal fund. Since he probably will not, the least you could do is apologize in public, if you are enough of a man.:confused:

i was gonna stop posting on this thread but since YOU made a PUBLIC THREAT to me i thought id come back, from what i remember someone was giving a warning or even a small vacation for threating someone you just suggested that i have my ass kicked doesnt that call for a warning or even a vacation:confused: do your job admins, as far as a public apology sorry but i guess i aint man enough im 100% right in everything i wrote i didnt lye about anything so why apologize maybe i should apologize on his behalf to all the customers out there that have been waiting almost a month for parts that SHOULD of been in stock, how can a BUSINESS man offer parts and not have parts in stock????? especially a big SUPPORTING VENDOR like gbodyparts:confused:

This has gone far enough....

cdub: The original thread starter; I am closing this thread. If YOU would like to post again please PM myself or one of the Admins to open it for you to post. Feel free please!

marred4life:

If you have had a bad transaction with Gbody start your own thread. If not please stay out of this stuff... Your posts have contributed nothing here but hard feelings and more division of the community!

Shandy:

You are the one that made several posts about hoping to see Bweavy at BG. Please do not make this more than what it is.... I hope the situation can be resolved....

Again TurboBuick.com does not protect vendors. We simply ask that the rules that have been in place for a long time be followed. If you have a problem use the correct forum and follow the rules, that is what it is for!

This thread is closed, but NOT DELETED!!!

I am going to re open the thread for cdub to post...

Please no one other than him post!!!!!!

Thanks Shane for letting me post here a last time.

I just wanted to apologize to Brian for what this thread turned into, this was never my intent. We had some issues with my order, I do feel that the lack of response on your end wasn't very good customer service, BUT I couldn't be more pissed off about those with an obvious agenda against you using this a chance to take cheap shots and state such out and out garbage.

I did call your main # at least 10-15x, leaving messages every time, when the recording stated "email is the best way to contact us" I went to gbodyparts.com and sent an email that way. I did not know who owned gbody then, I did not know your screen name to PM you, I did not know your, or Kasci's, personal emails to contact you that way. I don't feel I should have needed that info to contact someone I had placed an order with.

I did receive and email from Kasci after I had found out your emails from an ex-employee of yours that was very helpful to me by providing this, and did not in any way take a shot at you/gbody when emailing me. This only happened AFTER I posted this thread, not before. In fact I found out the True Design Wheels was working on my order for you when I called them to explore other options in case the order with you did not come through, this was before I received the email for Kasci, and before any contact from gbody. I clearly feel this was a failure on the part of gbody to provide their customer with any customer service.

That said, I understand there were some extenuating circumstances here, while I do feel a company needs to function at some level despite this types of events, I understand how the ball could have been dropped. I want you to know that I NEVER intended this to be a personal attack on you, I posted here ONLY because I had no other options at the time. I hope you can understand why I needed to do this. We are all just people here, who happen to love turbo buicks ;), but I understand sh!t happens in life, there are far more important things than my wheels. I will certainly let everyone on this board know when I get my wheels, and post pics of how great they will look.

Those of you that used my legitimate problem as a chance to take cheap shots at Brian should be ashamed of yourselves. I may be new to this situation but I can spot a liar when I see one. Using this to try to take business from Brian to yourselves, or your friends, is despicable behavior. My issue with Brian is what it is, but the garbage that was thrown on top of it is inexcusable. I hope the admins ban some accounts from this thread, none of us need deceptive people like that in OUR community.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.