Problem with gbodyparts wheel order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, Oooh, Pick Me!

If his business is so bad why does all the lines ring non stop in his office?
My guess is it would be cdub and all the other board members repeatedly calling because something is wrong with an order. Oh yeah, and as far as the jumping in thing, I know of at least one person who publicly wrote that after reading about the repeated Bullsh!t decided not to buy his downpipe from Gbody. The way I see it, we informed the customer who in turn was NOT a pile of mush and decided not to risk poor service. An informed decision is always better.

I have about had it.... DO YOU HAVE PROFF OF THIS STATEMENT???? Think real hard about how far you slander a person in public. I, as a MEMBER not the board owner feel that statement was just uncalled for... It is so funny how most of these kinda of statements (not everyone but you know who you are) come from the same part of the country... Real close to you know who, but he does no wrong:rolleyes:

I have tried my best to stay out of every thread concerning Gbody because we are friends.

BUT-

Enough is enough, there are certain members that jump in on every thread they can and kick Brian. These same people then complain about guys jumping in and defending Brian. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE????

I want everyone reading and keeping up with these "Gbody Threads" to remember there are 2 sides to every story....

I am voicing this opinion as a member and a friend of Brian's. MANY MANY people in the TR community have had excellent experiences with him. If his business is so bad why does all the lines ring non stop in his office? Most are NEW ORDERS, not complaints...... I am not saying he is perfect, or putting him on a pedestal just stating facts I KNOW for myself....

The saddest part is the number of his long time customers and a lot of long time members of TurboBuick.com have left the board or community as a whole because of all the thrashing that goes on now a days.

We try to do something as a civilized board to have a set of rules for members to air complaints and get things resolved in a civil and business like manner. However when we do, we get accused of protecting, hiding, etc.... We are doing our best as a board to deal with the situation(s) individually. The rules cleary state you can contact an admin or a mod about a situation and we will be GLAD to help. If a vendor doesn't respond to us either than there must be a problem. I get very few of those however...

We are a small community that is slowing shrinking. Stuff like this only makes the shrinking faster...

Again I posted this as a member...

I never intended this to be a slanderous thread against Brain or gbodyparts, I tried to keep my original post as business like and impartial as possible. I am grateful we have people willing to provide us tb guys with the products we all need and want to keep our aging vehicles in the shape we like them in.

When I couldn't get anyone on the phone for over 2 weeks it worried me, I think it would worry anyone. I don't know Brian, I have no prior relationship him, of course it made me nervous.

When I did some searching on this site, I saw that numerous other people have had the same issue. So now what should I do? I was not aware that talking to a moderator was an option, that's my fault, I didn't realize they we're a supporting vendor and therefore the board admins might be able to help me.

As I have said from the beginning, I just wanted someone to tell me what was going on, that was all. Because no one could take the time to email or call me after repeated attempts on my part to make contact, I turned to this board as an option to get in touch with someone who would be able to help me get in touch with gbody. In that respect I was successful, within a day of posting here I received an email from Kasci telling me my wheels would ship by mon or tues of next week.

I did not intend for people with preexisting issues with Brian/gbody to use this as a chance to "jump on the band wagon". It is obvious to me that some people are using this as a chance to make Brian/gbody look bad, for that I apologize, again this was not the intent of my post.

In my opinion, this was caused by a breakdown in customer service on the part of gbody. That's the bottom line.

I will absolutely post pics of the wheels when I get them and make sure to let people know how it turns out in the end.

Brian I wish you all the best with your health, and I hope that you keep gbodyparts going strong. I also hope that you find some good people to help you with your business, it seems that you are in desperate need of some good help.

Chris

My guess is it would be cdub and all the other board members repeatedly calling because something is wrong with an order. Oh yeah, and as far as the jumping in thing, I know of at least one person who publicly wrote that after reading about the repeated Bullsh!t decided not to buy his downpipe from Gbody. The way I see it, we informed the customer who in turn was NOT a pile of mush and decided not to risk poor service. An informed decision is always better.

First of all you are right you guessed.... Again I am not saying Brian is perfect.

That guy that didn't decide to buy from him is the reason the feedback section is for.... What it is not for is for non involved parties to speak up in each and every thread......

It's obvious that some people have had good luck with gbody and some have not.
They finally took care of me but it took over a year! There is no way I can risk my time and money again. Sorry if that upsets anyone:rolleyes: Sometimes the truth hurts, especially when it's your buddy.
Scott

Maybe so...

That guy that didn't decide to buy from him is the reason the feedback section is for.... What it is not for is for non involved parties to speak up in each and every thread......

However things have a way of getting forgotten and if people don't revisit an issue in different threads then a simple search on a particular member or Vendor may not tell the whole story. Luckily, what U are opposed to saved the guy looking for the DP a boatload of aggravation. I sent U a PM on a few other points.

Well, I will "JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON" and say that Brian has always been extremely helpful to me. A few of "my very good friends" would rather have me purchase my parts elsewhere and I really respect them looking out for me. BUT, I only keep my desicions on a personal basis and until I get screwed, I'll keep my good words. Seems like these "Lets bash Brian threads" just get worse with each case. Lets remember how many parts Brian ships out per day. I bet the percentage of good transactions is better than most every members percentage on this board. All I have to say is, business is hard, keeping customers happy within any business is almost impossible. There are always those few people out there that are never happy.

CDub, these issues arent really about your particular transaction. This has been going on for a while now. You'll be happy in the end!;)

ridiculous

Shane,

I wanted to say thanks for your "attempt" at not getting involved as I know you are good friends with Brian.

A few observations regarding the true underlying issue here:

Your are right about there are 2 sides to every story...one is truth and the other well you fill it in....

How can every person that spends money with him in all these so call thrashings be wrong? Uh oh...here come the zombies....:eek: :eek:

How do I have a right to say something here? Because I spend more money on these cars by a long shot than your average tb.com member and have spent a ton of money with gbody! ....trust me on this one...if you like I will give you my wife’s email address and let her discuss with anyone her disdain for these cars... google/wiki the word if anyone needs help.

And people like me are the ones Gbody and every other vendor needs around... (We have 4 of these cars.)...yet I am treated with utter disrespect, oh and BTW gbody still owes me my parts/money!

Yes we are a small community and yes we are shrinking in numbers, mainly due to issues like this...

Perhaps someone would like to buy my Buicks so I don't have to deal with unprofessional vendors. :) I'll be at the NATS so make offers...2 of the cars will be there...How about that for support of this small community.

Like nisnutz said, when will you step in?

Trust me I hope he fixes any outstanding issues, but with the track record he now has with me, I just can't deal with him on a professional level any further and he has parts I would still buy.

"In the client's eyes, you're only as good as your last transaction"

What a joke this has become.

sdteb that is what the feedback forum is for. On the same token each feedback post is supposed to be between the buyer and seller, thats it!!!!

I feel like this can all be handled. Maybe we can all meet in BG, if I get to go!

Again that is what we are here to do is try our best to help.... Some times there is no way to make both parties happy. I am no judge and no ones boss!

The post today was from me as friend, not the board owner! I am staying out of it on that level so no bias can be made....

his china provider....

I'll type this slowly so maybe you will understand: Unless you have bank records, international bills of lading, or even a set of chopsticks with brian's dna on them to back that nonsensical claim of yours...shut up.

I'll type this slowly so maybe you will understand: Unless you have bank records, international bills of lading, or even a set of chopsticks with brian's dna on them to back that nonsensical claim of yours...shut up.

Big words from a guy so far away, his provider is kevin from cxracing google it make a phone call it doesn't hurt you know how to us a phone don't you? You'll be amazed of all the products that he's manufacturing for your SUPPORTING VENDOR,FRIEND, BED BUDDY what ever you consider him. I do business with HONEST people . Why can't you people see that Im trying to help out a fellow buick brother

I won't even dignify your "bed buddy" comment with a response, but I will repeat what I have stated earlier, and since big words seem to confuse you I will try to dumb this down even further for you: YOU made the claim, YOU need to back it up. you truly want to "help your brothers' (and sisters I presume) so post the goods! "what can it hurt"

I won't even dignify your "bed buddy" comment with a response, but I will repeat what I have stated earlier, and since big words seem to confuse you I will try to dumb this down even further for you: YOU made the claim, YOU need to back it up. you truly want to "help your brothers' (and sisters I presume) so post the goods! "what can it hurt"

if i had bank records of these transactions that would be identity theft,i just provided the info with my last message. i provided the, PROVIDER,WEBSITE,and the locations of the shipment is in socal and what a coincidence that i live in socal and many other board members that have been to the location, we posted info in the past(last summer) and no one seemed to care. if i helped one buick brother or sister then ive done my job im just bringing awareness of this vendor that he does not sell what he claims to be made in the USA, maybe he is a good person but why would he lie to us about his products??? Thats the only reason why i dont buy from him i dont care if the parts are made here or china as long as vendor is HONEST, HONESTY RULES!!!! do a search and you should be able to find some info on his china provider. members have been banned and even given a short vacation for providing the truth in the past as have i been given a short vacation for my part in providing the truth.

sorry if i ruined your thread but i thought you should atleast be informed of the person your doing business with. like i said before if you want to save some money cancel your order with brian, go to a rim shop and tell them you want a 8" dish for this wheel i, i had this done to my gn in the past and it looked awesome with some BFG 275/60R15 i think the pack spacing is 4:25 but if you do a search for WIDER GN WHEELS so should be able to have good results, i payed no more than 200 to have 2 gn wheels widend and have the center rechromed. hope everything works out for you.

if i had bank records of these transactions that would be identity theft,i just provided the info with my last message. i provided the, PROVIDER,WEBSITE,and the locations of the shipment is in socal and what a coincidence that i live in socal and many other board members that have been to the location, we posted info in the past(last summer) and no one seemed to care. if i helped one buick brother or sister then ive done my job im just bringing awareness of this vendor that he does not sell what he claims to be made in the USA, maybe he is a good person but why would he lie to us about his products??? Thats the only reason why i dont buy from him i dont care if the parts are made here or china as long as vendor is HONEST, HONESTY RULES!!!! do a search and you should be able to find some info on his china provider. members have been banned and even given a short vacation for providing the truth in the past as have i been given a short vacation for my part in providing the truth.

What you and your buddies where banned for or given short vacations for had nothing do to with you providing the truth. It was the underhanded cheap shots, logging in under false indentities and relentless BS that got you that.....

I don't understand why you guys (you know who you are) in your group gripe so much about the rules here etc.... Why do you keep coming back then? People are tired of hearing you trash talking PERIOD!!!!!!!!!! You think your guy is perfect, lets see how long that lasts. Hope you complain about that the same way:rolleyes: We hear lots of stuff about you guys but you don't see us posting it, and especially not in every thread:rolleyes:

I got several PM's last night about your little statements in the thread. Guess what none of them were praising you as the truth defender, but they were the exact opposite....

One more question, have you personally ever dealt with Gbody?

I have received several emails on this as well.

A business' personal business I feel, should not be disclosed in a public forum such as this. To make accusations that are not substantiated is crap! I agree with Shane. If it were up to me, I would have stopped this in the beginning. Nobodys personal business should be disclosed in a public forum as this. AND NOBODY knows why if it is true. It could be something such as personal or family accident or something beyond their control. I get more and more down on our "supposed family community" when stuff like this appears. IF IN FACT THIS IS TRUE, NOT ONE OF US should be putting Brian down, we should be asking, "What can we do to help you?" THAT is what I would do.
Damn, our community is depressing sometimes. I am VERY depressed upset and surprised to see again our "family community" kicking a guy if he is down.
This is the EXACT thing of why I am so down on our guys.
COMON GUYS>>>> WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!! LET'S SHOW IT!!!
Remember, all the world can see this. Do we really want the world to think that we have no soul?

I for one, will support Brian to his grave. With ALL that he has done for the Buick Community, to kick him when he is down is just plain rude and very unprofessional. Now this is only if the "rumor" is true.
If it isn't then WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING EVEN POSTING THIS? If it turns out to be just rumor, I , and this is just my opinion, believe Vacations for some are in definite order!

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

PS. The only perfect person is the one you meet when you die. Keep that in mind.

Down & out Broke China supporting SOB

Guys I have had enough from a few guys posting here. Shane I told you I wouldn't respond but BS has to stop or maybe not??? Bad publicity is better then none. Other vendors told me the same thing they see you posting they think they can rip you a new one. I'm not putting up with it.

Wes posted a link for that sale is pending on $100K. For a 6k mile GN & GNX 281, yes we are the purchasers. Why?, Cal & Wes know us ,done business with us etc... Yes we are bankrupt :rolleyes:

Brer Rabbit the insulin comment... Too funny & close to reality. Our DHL driver could not find a house when we were in PA. He had meds that had to be delivered. It was 7:30 at night. I rode with the driver so the person would have his meds that night. The driver was unable to locate the home. I knew where it was at. Did I do it for profit?.... no. It was just doing the right thing.

China Products:
Contact Ron Davis Radiators & see who has an exclusive contract for 500 rads this year.
Stainless Products
T-top parts, engine brackets,Detent brackets & soon coming oil dip stick tubes & trans Cross memeber brackets,Power steering brackets & more.Throttle brackets in stainless steel also.......... PA. China
We have been building t-top kits since 02!

New lier seat material KY China & Ca. China

All the t-type & GN interiors you see. We spent the $ to build it. They were not available 3 years ago.

New aluminum Brake Drums, NC. China.
Horn rings,t-top plastic,Fiber glass fillers,Bumpers abs & FG,... Florida China.
Cal did your fillers come from China?

Aluminum Brake drums better design & GN aluminum wheels N.C. China!
17" GNX wheels GA. China

You seeing a pattern developing guys?

Chris as far as your wheels Kasci spoke with you & stated they would leave Moday or Tuesday.
I'm sure you were told this. I do return all E-mails. We charge core charges due to us supplying them. If you e-mailed me it was returned.

As far as my health & going thru hard times etc....
We all do. It is never an excuse Just a reason of what was going on. It is called being honest. I think by now most people should know at this time of year it is racing & paint job season. Things take a little bit of time. Our manufacturers can not keep up with our sales. Yes this is because we are such terrible vendors with over 20,000 customers.
Don't like us do not deal with us that simple.

But when you make that decision to slam us remember 1 thing we have been thru over 700 Turbo cars & we design new products every day & eventually you may need something from us as a last resort.
We do not part good cars out we restore them. The owner of 48K mile 87 Gn gets hit by a person running a light. That car saves Hundreds of vehicles. We didn't destroy them. We bought them & saved other cars.

I have more people on a do not sell list then I have whining here.

Shandy you want to see me in BG I'll be there.Your wish will come true.

Carlsbad we sent you parts you returned them. Why would I want to ship thousands of $ NOS part across country to have them returned?
Not like we can't sell them.

OK you have a problem with me or Gbodyparts & you can not read the front page of my website or listen to an answering machine. Then you state you called 20 times. Here is a hint LEAVE A FREAKING MESSAGE!!!
The best way to contact me :

BWEAVY@AOL.COM

gbodyparts is on the verge of filing bankruptcy with all the outstanding bills he has going around so id be careful when ordering from them.

I have been around the Buick before there were "boards", just a tight-knit group of Buick owners trying to help each other.

Your stupid, slandering comment is the second worst I have ever seen anyone post.:mad:

You should have your ass kicked, at least by a court where you would be held accountable. Since your "facts" are heresay, they are not valid.

Cowards like you sit behind a keyboard with nothing else to do but attack others. If it was required to post your real name and address, wonder if you would spout off the crap you do?

If Brian decides to take you to court [I would], I will be the first to contribute the his legal fund. Since he probably will not, the least you could do is apologize in public, if you are enough of a man.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.