Precision 6262 or 6266

Well I forgot to update. I changed it to E-85 the day before Buick vs. Ford. Unfortunately it was raining and misting at the track on and off the majority of the day. First time running it I babied it, I wanted to make
sure everything was running fine and then went all in about half way down the track. Ran a 12.70 @ 117mph. Second pass I didn't build boost, just floored it at the green and ran 12.12 at 119 mph. Boost was at 24 lbs. both
runs. Turned boost to 26 and ran 11.80 @ 122mph. I was very happy with my runs because I know building some boost on the line and getting a good 60 ft will get me a low 11 if not maybe even a 10.99 hopefully.
This was the 1st time I got to race my car since it went down in 08 and I didn't want to hurt my brand new motor. Unfortunately I burned up the transmission since and had to put my original trans back in it with
a different converter so when spring time hits I will be curious how it runs. When I have the money to spend on a bullet proof trans I will swap them and get that 10 sec pass hopefully this year.:D

Launched with around 5-7 lbs, spiked to ~29-30, 31~32+ at the top of the track.

Stock heads, stock cam.
That's hauling some ass. I have an old school 60 turbo on my car but these new ones have my interest.

Do you ha w your mods listed anywhere? I'm on mobile app and can't see signatures. Mainly looking for injector info, tuning, etc.