Parting out 87 GN

I don't think it would be worth it.

Allright :) How's about the front seats, they look pretty good!

Door panel trim, the driver's side ones that hold the door pull strap, I could use those too.

Tail Light Bezels??

Those 3 would work for me!

Allright :) How's about the front seats, they look pretty good!

Door panel trim, the driver's side ones that hold the door pull strap, I could use those too.

Tail Light Bezels??

Those 3 would work for me!

Front seats 600.00 plus shipping, they are in very good condition, no tears, power driver side switch knob is broke off.

I have to check on the trim, one was broke, I don't remeber which side.

Tail lights 200.00 for the pair.

Will consider reasonable offers. :D

How Much For The Steering Wheel And Upper Door Trim Panels ( One Or Both Sides)

Steering wheel no tears, but has some fading and wear spots $150.00
upper door panels) pass side is in very good condition, but the trim is broke where the strap bolts on.
Driver side looks to be just dirty. $90.00 per side

Steering wheel no tears, but has some fading and wear spots $150.00
upper door panels) pass side is in very good condition, but the trim is broke where the strap bolts on.
Driver side looks to be just dirty. $90.00 per side

new price on panels $75.00 ea:D

my fault, I wrote the reply then saw the above response.
Sorry about that but if you know of anyone with some door uppers let me know, thanks. :D

Roller, no interior, free!!! just add a $2200.00 handling charge plus shipping, Oh, forgot about the title. The title is free also, but you have to get the free Gn roller and pay a small handling charge of $2200.00, plus shipping.
Front seats, free!!! just add $600.00 for handling charge plus shipping
Rear diff is free plus a handling charge of $900.00 + shipping
Rear seat is also free, just a small handling charge of $125.00 + shipping
Center console, free, add a handling charge of $225.00 plus shipping.
I have many more FREE parts in stock!!!!! All have a small handling fee of course.

If you can't tell by now, I am kind of sick of the tire kickers and the "I payed this much back then for that" people! If you want a part, but don't have the money, then don't even ask. If you bought something for x amount and want me to do the same, then don't even ask. If you want something for FREE, then by all means ask, but be ready for the handling charge:biggrin: