Parting out 87 GN

What kind of exhaust is on the car? I need tailpipes to finish my exhaust system. If they are 2.5" pipes for a dual muffer setup (not the stock single cross flow muffler) I might be able to use them.

What kind of shape is the driver side rocker panel inner and outer? I need the whole thing door post to door post.

Thanks,
Eric

Sorry, I have been busy working. Everything still available. I really don't have much time right now, so would really like to sell the whole car with or with out the drive train. Interior is in my garage. I am not in a big hurry, so that being said, I am open to reasonable offers. I will take offers on parts also. I am clearing my pm in box after I post this.
Thanks.

how much for all the heating and air conditioning components, without the compressor? I'm in Peoria, IL so i could probably come pick it up..

Thanks, Dan

I am looking for the instrument cluster bezel both the piece in front of the speedo cluster and the black piece behind it, do you still have that?

I am looking for the instrument cluster bezel both the piece in front of the speedo cluster and the black piece behind it, do you still have that?

If you talking about the bezel that snaps on in front with the reardefogger, remote mirror, etc. Then yes I have it all.