Parting out 87 GN

I need some interior peices. Im right here in Stillman. I'd like to see it Saturday if I could. Thanks!!

Pm me a price for the full spoiler, ECM cover, lower door panels, horn button and trim ring.
Thanks
Bryan

If you decide to part, I'd be interested in the front fillers and the seatbelt guides, I'm also located within 45 min. of you. Thanks.

parts for sale

i was wondering how much for front and back bumber fillers, front and back bumbers, grille and wheels thanks im in davenport iowa so could pick up parts
thanks

I'm looking for the drivers side door stop bracket or whatever they call it. When you open the door, it stops at several points. I can shoot you a pic if you don't know what I'm talking about. Also, what about the dash bezel that goes from side to side? Is it all in 1 piece?

Thanks,

Steve

The interior has been removed except main dash and steering column/wheel. Car is still together except for emblems and some trim. I am open to reasonable offers (we all know what the parts are selling for:rolleyes: ). I need the pass side fender and some small parts for myself. Pm with parts needed. I am going to sell the major parts first. I do have the clear title for the car on hand. Thanks, Rob