New motor pic..

Dusty Bradford

Some had wanted a pic of the new set-up. I haven't taken any but here is 1 shot by another photographer. The C02 bottle on the intake is from when I was testing the wastegate.

Attachments

• sb2incarsmall.jpg
    sb2incarsmall.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 986
I hate u Dusty ;) U make my car look like a POS :redface: . Seriously...it's looks awesome ! :eek: What coating did u use 4 the dp ?

wow.. very nice Dusty...

you need to update the thread on the corpus site

Should be in the 1500-1600 range at 24# of boost. It's already went 136 mph to the 1/8 on a 300 foot pass. I got some bugs to work through but plans are for 1900 at the flywheel.

hey dusty nice car, my car is the one over CHRIS H's house. I dont know you personally but i have heard about you. I hoping for a BADASS street car when he's through with it . I know its in good hands with the set up i planning on running what you think.:mad: :mad: :mad:

hey dusty nice car, my car is the one over CHRIS H's house. I dont know you personally but i have heard about you. I hoping for a BADASS street car when he's through with it . I know its in good hands with the set up i planning on running what you think.:mad: :mad: :mad:

It's in good hands. Car should be a bad ass street car when you get it back.

Dusty,could you post some more pics of your car? exterior shots....What size tire is on it?I want to see what the front air dam looks like on it.My car is the same color.Thanks...Jim

Dusty,could you post some more pics of your car? exterior shots....What size tire is on it?I want to see what the front air dam looks like on it.My car is the same color.Thanks...Jim

I can snap a few of it but they will be pics of the car in the shop. Heads are back off and the turbo has to be sent back so it won't be running for a couple weeks.

Tire is a 295/65 M/T radial. In the pic below it's on a 15x10 with 5.5 backspacing. Car is mini tubbed and the frame is notched.

I have that one as my screen saver aready lol. If you can take one of the front,Im thinking of buying one.Does it flex like the factory ones?Thanks..Jim

The car hasn't left hard enough yet to really pull them. It'll pick the left up a bit when the boost comes in. I only have 8 passes so far.

Here's the only track pics I've found. The track was terrible....best 60' was 1.53:frown:

Attachments

• ezmmp2.jpg
    ezmmp2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 680
  • EZmmp3.jpg
    EZmmp3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 667
  • EZmmp4.jpg
    EZmmp4.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 673