New motor pic..

I have that one as my screen saver aready lol. If you can take one of the front,Im thinking of buying one.Does it flex like the factory ones?Thanks..Jim

Thanks

It's as strong or stronger than the factory pieces. I love it. I did do as they recommend and put some large bolts in a few extra places along the bumper and it really helps even more.

thanks for the pics Dusty.. looking good.. new paint job looks nice !!

Dusty, what tire pressure r u running in those tires ?? They don't look too wrinkled upon launch. :cool:

Thanks...I agree. The new paint is MUCH better.

I run 14# in the tires. They aren't wrinkling much since I'm not putting much power to them. They wrinkle a good bit when the track has bite. One bad thing about the radial. When the track temp gets above 120 they are awful. Track temp during the race was 136:eek:

Hey Dusty what radiator are you running and how cool does it run.

It's a 26x19 double pass from Jeg's. Temps stay around 170-190 after a pass. I haven't driven it in traffic so I can't say what it would do in a driver like your's. I drove it for a while in the pits the other night seeing how hot it would get after having a headgasket problem and they never got over 170.

I'm afraid all mine does is make a nice home for spiders in the garage.The dang exwife is taking all my money in court.

Nice pics Dusty, hey when you get a chance check out the vid in the Library of your boy Stack taking Reese's money at Sunshine:D

What's up Dusty, this is Evan. The car looks great. I'll be getting my car back in about a week...so I'll need to know when is the best time for me to come over and borrow 200-300 hp. I'm sure you won't miss it;)

BTW when's the next time you are going to the track here, I wanna see the new setup.

What's up Dusty, this is Evan. The car looks great. I'll be getting my car back in about a week...so I'll need to know when is the best time for me to come over and borrow 200-300 hp. I'm sure you won't miss it;)

BTW when's the next time you are going to the track here, I wanna see the new setup.

Hey Evan, it'll be a few weeks before I'm back out. I have some gasket issues to work out.

Dusty, bring it to Columbus! They will be having a class for Buick bodied cars. Let me know, so we can get you in the tent again.

Motor is out:( I've got some issues to work out and it could be a few weeks before I'm ready to try it again. I'll give you a call.