New Hampshire people! Anyone live near Keene, NH? Need a car checked out!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Fellow Buick members, I am looking to purchase a vehicle, and may need it checked out. It is located in Keene, NH. I'd gladly shoot someone $100 to look at it. But I need someone that knows what to look for in a G-Body. I'm talking everything, from crawling underneath the car, to checking accident damage, to checking for rips/cracks in the interior, to checking to see if the A/C Heater box has cracks etc. I need to know that someone can thoroughly inspect the car. Would anyone be willing to help me out? Car is an olds cutlass 442. Thanks!

I'll talk to Al (V8Killer) to see if he would like to take a ride out to Keene. I know he's working Saturday so it would be on Sunday. We could take pics etc.

I'll talk to Al (V8Killer) to see if he would like to take a ride out to Keene. I know he's working Saturday so it would be on Sunday. We could take pics etc.

Pronto thanks a bunch! If the $100 isn't enough, let me know. I'd gladly spend $200 to avoid a $8,000 mistake. Pictures and a VERY thorough lookaround is all I ask. I did speak to the seller, and gave him a heads up that someone may look at it for me. If you guys can help me out, I'd be forever grateful! My main concern is the body, undercarriage, interior etc. I just would like to make sure that 1 there is no rust, and 2 there is no accident repairs. It was a texas car, and according to the seller, there is no rust. I don't mind a light dusting of rust on the undercarriage as that happens. But hell, you guys are g-body owners, so you know what to look for. I don't need to preach to you folks! ;)