Anyone in or near NKY? Need a GN looked at asap!

BlackOut89

hey everyone i am looking at a GN in NKY i have all the info i need with pictures but i am located in St.louis so i am not able to look at it in person. is there anyone out there willing to go look at it for me asap? i will pay for your time and effort as long as the car is looked over very well. i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Steve king

stking89@yahoo.com
314-791-5270 call/text anytime

hey everyone i am looking at a GN in NKY i have all the info i need with pictures but i am located in St.louis so i am not able to look at it in person. is there anyone out there willing to go look at it for me asap? i will pay for your time and effort as long as the car is looked over very well. i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Steve king

stking89@yahoo.com
314-791-5270 call/text anytime

You may want to explain where nky is,i'm probably not the only one that doesn't know.
I'm guessing northern kentucky but not really sure.
Just a suggestion.

Hey dude I thought you where in a budget, that's the reason your selling the 86 roller Something suspicious about that GTA of yours!!!!!!!!!!t

x2 on NKY location.

I'm in KY and if it's close, I can go look... shoot me a pm if you need to.:cool: