my po8 pics ARCHIE

the 1 on the gun looks like u. how many friggin places is thing marked?

next to the waffenamps is 655 incase you want to know that as well.

so did i do pretty good or not? i may try to shoot it over the weekend.

You did pretty good James. The 655 is the inspectors number so if we knew who 655 was then that would be kinda cool.;)

shot the luger today and its really a comfortable gun . loading the magazines are a pain in the thumbs/nuts. i wouldnt want to thinking about being shot at and having to load this gun under fire. the rounds flip and turn if you try to pull the spring down and drop a few in. also the tension that the magazine is under seems like a lot.

still trying to figure out what that little tool is for other than it looks like a screwdriver to remove the grips. the tool also has a waffenamp on it i spotted today.

i think the gun is dry because about 1 time a magazine i had a jam and i ran about 6 magazines through it.

archie can you please call me i have some more questions . i also found a black widow and the guy supposedly has several and i dont want to pay for my education. at the gun show this weekend this particular guy had a ton of ww2 guns all pistols along with others at home. if you dont want to call me please pm me your # so i could perhaps call you. thanks

That's a combination tool and the hole should go over the "button" on the mag to help load it.;)

That's a combination tool and the hole should go over the "button" on the mag to help load it.;)
Yeah I just tried it and that works! Much easier!

I still have a bunch of black widow specific questions. Supposedly they made only 4000 of them and supposedly this. #? To that #? I just saw a link that shows the back side of the grips and real ones are threaded for the screws when you pull the grips so you don't lose the grips knock off grips aren't tapped. I need more info because these guns bring a premium over regular byf's

I've been out in the field. I'll try to call you tomorrow but you shouldn't rush into anything regarding the black widow issue.

I've been out in the field. I'll try to call you tomorrow but you shouldn't rush into anything regarding the black widow issue.

I found a couple. 1 guy sent me a ton of pics on a vet bring back and I seen pics with the grips off and based on my limited knowledge looks correct. There is a Luger board run by some guy named jan c and this is where the 1 I'm talking about was found. The guy is in PA near Philly somewhere. I wouldn't mind forwarding you the pics. My computer fried 2 nights ago or I would post them. It's a matching # gun with correct mag

Charlie sent you a bunch of pics of a black widow. Be sure to look in your spam folder because it was like. 6 seperate emails. Again of this was through the phone because my less than 4 month old computer failed

Never heard from you Archie so hopefully this is what it's suppose to be

Attachments

• image-1739257159.jpg
    image-1739257159.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2857797157.jpg
    image-2857797157.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 114
  • image-1564272497.jpg
    image-1564272497.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3995863027.jpg
    image-3995863027.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image-2944803634.jpg
    image-2944803634.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 76
  • image-4227657407.jpg
    image-4227657407.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2086298231.jpg
    image-2086298231.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 83
  • image-3932674845.jpg
    image-3932674845.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 89
Suppose to have been dropped off to be mailed up to the local gunshop on Friday don't know when it got shipped and I'm hoping the weather doesn't delay things. The guy told me there was something he found out about on Friday saying you guys would probably appreciate it and also adds to the value. He said this gun is all matching # and the barrel has a diffrent waffenampt than the rest of the gun due to switching over something or another. After being asked what the letter block this gun was and me not remembering or what it was I latter looked at the pics and realized it didn't have a letter I guess meaning it also confirms it was a early gun. I will post some pics of the 2 toghther once it arrives

The letter block would only be stamped on the frame here..

image-4227657407-jpg.173224

Whats the guys name you bought it off of?
I was just talking to an expert about it yesterday and he said some of the reproduction grips are so good you can hardly tell which ones are which.