my first flaming post on speedhawaii.com =)

TurboV6, he was talking about Waipio, and he wasnt originally from here also his age 25. process of elimination, actually. I've got friends @ SERVCO, and it wouldnt be hard to figure out how many of those "rice rockets" were sold in november and to whom they were sold to...Only one toyota distribution in HI... Should i pursue it?
:cool:

Originally posted by 87Octane

Slow? I bet I beat you around one slalom! Domestics is only good for going straight. If I only wanted fo go straight I would have bought one. What's the challenge in driving straight? "Oh look I can go fast in one straight line!" So what I bet I can go faster around one corner than you.

Just think it about it guys, you would be so farrrrrr ahead once you got to the turn......

Need I say more!!

While on the topic of fast four bangers... remember the Olds Quad-4? 180 HP stock and it did run low 15's, Had a '90 Chevy Beretta GTZ, Quad-4 5-speed, back in 1990? this kid is so far behind the times.....Although our T/R's are at least three years older than my old GTZ (another one that I should've kept)

BTW, I have been seeing quite a few of those shopping cart handle equipped imports, particularly of the toyota variety. Wonder if they really want to play? or....